cold

F/n pov

I soon arrive as fast I could to the research wing near the beach shore. When I arrive I saw my forces had already set up quarantine check points, as Sienna was walking back and forth  with a look of worried.

F/n: Sienna.

I said as she ran at me hugged me, it wasn't long until Roman and Jaune arrived and signaled me to come over. I soon looked at Sienna and gave her a sure look.

F/n: Everything will be alright, I'll get Shane out of there.

I said as she nodded and let go of me. I soon walked over To Jaune and Adam, each looking more serious then usually do.

Roman: Well things went up in flames real quick in the labs. Thanks to one leak and of course the lab rats experiment going crazy.

Jaune: We already sent a team in their to see about rescuing survivors, still haven't come back yet. Were ready to send the security team in there, just give the order and-

F/n: I'll go alone.

I said as I walked to the lab, but not before Roman grabbed me by the arm. 

Roman: Kid what are you- Neo would be devastated if something should happen to you, if you end up dead in there.

F/n: Shane's in there, and I'm getting him out.

Jaune: We have no idea what's going on in th-

F/n: Exactly my point, besides I got a cure in my veins. So I'm-

Jaune: We have no idea what will happen if you get another whip of that stuff. For all we know it could shorten your life span more.

F/n: Then give me a mask then, besides another unit would just cause more panic. And panic leads to more problems in a situation like this.

Roman:... Fine, your the boss. Just remember this epidemic can easily spread so were not opening that door for you. You need to go in there and filter it out through the vent systems. That freak of theirs is still in there, make sure that thing is terminated or it will be problem. After that we'll see about rescue operations.

He said as I began to the door again, several troops had greeted me before I put on a mask and phased through the door. When I entered, I was just greeted by the sight of blood and corpses, ripped apart and with some having their eyes clawed out, others with their ribs pulled out and impaled in their neck, with some having being lucky and just having a hole in their head, but all of them were missing a limb of some kind. And the smell, it smells as if I was in a sewage plant. 

F/n: I think I found your team, in pieces that is.

Roman*Radio*: Yeah, that's expected. Any of them still have their cameras on.

F/n: A few looks like.

Jaune*Radio*: See about grabbing a memory card from one of them, we can see what happened to them.

He said as I found a memory card slot on one o the cameras and popped it out, and then placing it in my scroll and uploaded it.

Roman *Radio*: Good now we should able to find out what happen. You still want to find Shane,  do what needs to be done. But if find anyone who show symptoms, try no to kill them. 

F/n: Right.

I soon continued through the building, as I walked through I saw a river of blood all across the ground with moans coming from all directions. As I went deeper, the rooms gotten more and more bloodier, with bodies now leaking a black liquid from the eyes and mouths as some appeared to be stuck to the walls. It wasn't long until I heard a voice, behind a door. When I went to investigate, I soon saw bright light in my eyes.