The headache and the cadet

F/n pov

I soon opened Cinders door to see Mercury in a chair and Cinder walking around in her bandage outfit.

F/n: I assume you wanted the data.

I said pulling up the data I gotten from Merlot.

Cinder: I heard you dealt with your uncle.

F/n: Just as I assume he was the reason why peg leg over there didn't meet me in the court yard.

Emerald: Wow, what brilliant insight. It just comes right back to being stupid.

F/n: I'm sorry, did you say something Chocolate mint chip ice cream? Or do you actually have something useful to say?

Mercury: He's got you their. 

Emerald: Shut it peg leg.

Cinder: Quiet.

She said taking my scroll and typing something on it. I soon heard a ding on my friend as she gave it back soon after.

Cinder: There, now were that should be end of our transactions. Unless of course you want to continue them.

F/n: After you threaten to harm people who had nothing to do with this, how about fuck no and don't ask again. Oh, and P.s. they know about your virus. So I suggest you stop trying to mess with those who care about me, or I will show you what those who bear demons blood are made of.

This caused Emerald to get up and looked at me with frustration, but stopped once Cinder raised her arm in front of her.

Cinder: ...Very well then.

F/n: Good.

I said walking out of that room, it wasn't long before I got a call however. I soon opened my scroll to see it was Penny who was calling.

F/n: *Breathes in and out before answering phone* Hey Penny how are you doing?

Penny: Hey F/n are you okay?

F/n: Yeah I'm fine, how about you?

Penny: Oh I'm alright. Anyways I wanted to know if we could hang out tomorrow at the festival.

F/n Sure I don't have any plans coming up. I'll be happy to spend some time with you.

Penny: Sensational, I can't wait to introduce you to my friend.

F/n: Oh you got a new friend?

Penny: Oh yes, her name's Ceil. She's like Blake but if she was paid to be around me.

F/n: So she's like Weiss, or a hooker?

Penny: What's a hooker?

F/n: It's uhh... a person who makes fishing hooks for people. Yeah, and they hang out with people and they get paid for it.

Penny: Oh really, could I become a hooker?

F/n: I don't think that's a wise career choice.

Penny: Is it as dangerous as being huntsmen?

F/n: Yes, but with a different type of danger. One that you will be combat ready for.

Penny:  Oh. Anyways I'll see you tomorrow.

F/n: Yeah, see you later and good night.

Penny: Good night.

She said as I hung up and walked back to my room only for someone to but their head in.

Lucifer: (In head) You know your getting a little to soft for my liking.

F/n: (In head) And you think your opinion matters why?