Don't forget to delete (Not a chapter you idiot)

Hmm let's see, manage to start his own organization, found a cure, and manage to make Illa happy. That seems to much of a good thing, I need to fix that some how. 

Maybe a good gut punch on F/n life right at that moment? I mean he's already in a hospital bed, so it seems like a good time. Besides he's already loss about... four people in his life right now that loved him in some way. So a few more body bags seems acceptable. 

As for this cure... maybe a down side should added, maybe some physical changes are permanent and are passed to the future generation. Creating a new race of people that everyone will easily hate do to them once slaughtering  entire towns and families, while also quite a few of these new people remembering what they did as monsters and deciding to end themselves. Plus the provider of the cure will die by the fact that cure is destroying the producers body inside out in 10 years or sooner. Okay that fixes that problem.

Now for the organization, already having ties to the criminal world, has an agenda that will conflict with Atlas and will eventually result in a battle that may result of the death of thousands plus the loss of civilian lives. Maybe show some humanity in the organization and belief in F/n's plans and will trust him to make the right call. But then add an event that will make the reader hate the fact that these decent people  believe in them. Maybe a good scare in their with Shane being the mess, but lives so I can still keep my word with that one reader who made the trade For Sienna to live in exchange for two other characters in the harem route.

Okay now I just need a good song to go with that chapter. Hmm, haven't really touch metal gear solid yet. Oh how about Shining lights, even in death. That will easily set the tone for the chapter. Now I just need to erase this private note. Boy if anyone read this then they would know only %10 percent of the dark twisted ideas in my head.