Part 13

"Go. Yeah." He smiled. We walked out together.
"Y/N, what happened?" Louis asked. "Harry already chose the dress."
We looked at each other.
"What? When?" Zayn spoke this time. "A minute ago. Where were you all?" "We went to ask if they had enough for us to buy the tuxes today." Liam explained.
"Well, I'll go check if they've got mine." I replied, walking towards the counter.
I successfully returned to the boys to tell them that it was all settled.
"You saw her naked?" Niall whispered excitedly.
"No, it's not like that." Harry fought back.
"Boys. Let's go." I said, clearing my throat.
"Did you get the dress?" Louis questioned.
I nodded. We said goodbye to the boys and headed home.
"I was thinking that I came back home to be on vacation with my family. I wasn't expecting you to get married. I just want to be with them. I haven't seen them in a while." I confessed. "No, I understand. How long though? I need you."
"At least a few days."
"Okay. Remember we have to do my stag party."
"Wait, when was it?"
"Next week."
"I'm a disaster, Haz. I haven't done anything. I'm the worst best man in history."
"No. Come on, don't say that. We'll think of something. Just spend some time with your family and then we'll worry about that. Promise me you will?"
"I feel horrible. You don't deserve this."
"Why don't we go to London? Do you like that idea? We'll book everything later. Just enjoy the weekend." He spoke, calming me down.
"See you soon." I said as we reached my door.

The following week, I met up with Harry to organize his party.
"I thought we could stay at the hotel at the Shard." I said, peeking up to him.
"It's very exclusive, do you think they'll have rooms for us?"
"I don't know. We can try though. You know, go big or go home." I smiled.
"Seems like a plan then."
"Okay. So how many days?"
"Casey's going to Paris for five days, so I guess we can go five too. We still need to do a lot of things so it's better if are schedules are coordinated." He explained.
"Five days. Okay. I think that's all I need. I sort of want this to be a surprise for you. You already know enough." I said.
"If you need help, ask the boys since you don't want to ask me." He frowned.
"Aw, this is for you, Haz. So you have more fun there." I insisted, trying to lighten his mood.
"Thanks, baby cakes."
He hugged me. I glared at him.
"Goodbye, mate." I waved, leaving him in his room.
I walked downstairs and ran into Gemma.
"Hey, Y/N! Nice to see you around here."
"Oh please don't tell me that. It reminds me of the last time I was here when your mum thought..."
"Oh, yeah. Don't pay any attention to that. Mums tend to be like that."
"Tell me about it. My mum started thinking so to. I'm gonna die surrounded only by boys." I laughed.
"I would love to add myself to the party, but I've got to do stuff here."
"Yeah, it's totally fine. But next time I have to do this, I'm definitely dragging you along. No excuses." I declared.
"And I'm perfectly fine with that."
"I've got to get back home."
"See you around!" Gemma called out as I left.

I checked the hotel out. And for the days we needed, there were only three rooms available. I decided to call the boys, unsure of what to do. "Hey, Liam. Do you mind putting me on speaker?"
"Hiii! It's Y/N. Yeah, no problem."
"Helloooo!"
"Hi boys! Anyway we have a problem. I spoke to Harry earlier and we're going to London for his stag party. We said it would be cool if we could stay at the hotel in the Shard. Problem is, there's only three rooms available. I tried calling them because sometimes they do have more rooms, but no luck."
"That sucks."
"I know, but it was the best we could do for the days we want and the date being so close, it can happen. This is all my fault. I'm sorry." I spoke.
"Nonsense. We'll take the three rooms." Louis announced.
"That means we'll have to share a room with someone."
"We've been on tour with four people, I don't think we'll mind sharing a room with just one person. Don't worry about it." Niall explained.
"I hope this doesn't upset Harry."
"No. He chose to spend time with us. He can't back out now." Liam laughed.
"I think we'll need to meet up soon because we have to plan the days in the city. That way we can all choose what to do. Well except Harry. I told him it would be a surprise. Sort of."
"Okay. We're free this afternoon if you'd like to come by. If not, drop by tomorrow."
"Okay, boys. Thanks!" I said, before hanging up.