Part 26

I moved around in bed. The headache was terrible. I had too much to drink the night before. I opened my eyes despite the pain, sitting up. The sheet uncovered part of my body and I felt a light breeze. Confused, I looked down at myself. Holy crap. No. No. Wait. Maybe nothing had happened. I looked over at Harry, widening my eyes as I saw him naked too.
I got off the bed, making as little noise as possible. I looked around for my clothes but no luck, there were just random pieces of clothing thrown around the room. I went over to Harry's side and found a robe. I put it on, but something caught my eye.
It was a foil packet. Torn open. Oh god. I didn't even want to know where the used condom was.
I ran to Louis and Liam's room, pounding on the door.
"Y/N, what happened to you?" Louis said, opening the door.
"Can I just come in? I'll tell you everything inside." I said, looking back at the hotel room door I had escaped from, afraid Harry would appear suddenly.
"Sure." Louis replied, opening the door wider.
"Liam's still asleep but tell me, what's going on?" Louis spoke, leading me to the sofa.
I told him everything I knew.
"So you slept with him?!" Louis exclaimed.
"Not so loud, please." I whined, my head throbbing.
"Sorry. So that's why you don't remember anything. You were drunk."
"And I warned you." Liam said from afar. 
"Good morning to you too." I smiled.
"I wouldn't call almost noon morning, but okay." He replied, sitting next to me.
"Please don't scold me. I know it was wrong." I said softly.
"Y/N he's still not married. You didn't want strippers but let's say you got the job done." Louis joked.
I glared at him.
"Sorry." He whispered.
"He was here to do all he wanted before getting married. So what if he got laid? It's better that he did it now and not when he's married." Liam shrugged.
"Yeah, but that doesn't make me feel any better. Promise me you won't tell Harry. I don't want this mistake to ruin his marriage."
"We promise. But how will it affect it anyway?"
"Well Casey's coming today. And she's probably gonna ask him what we did these past few days so it's better if he doesn't know he was with me last night." I said quickly, convincing myself.
"Wait. Casey's coming here?" Louis asked.
"Yeah, this afternoon. Well, in a few hours. Brad called me yesterday to tell me. It's a surprise."
"What are you going to do about Brad?" Liam questioned.
"Not tell. Last night didn't happen. We need to make up a story. And I need you to help me out with it." I pleaded, looking at them desperately.
They both exhanged concerned glances before giving in.

"Okay, so after you left I stayed a while more but then I felt sleepy so I went to sleep and Harry stayed at the bar. I went to sleep but then I had a nightmare and I came to you. And I've been here since." I smiled.
"There's just one problem with your alibi." Liam said.
I looked at him, waiting for the answer.
"Your clothes. Didn't you say they were all over the room?"
"Yes." I gulped.
"You need to go back in there." Louis said, patting my back.
"I would but I didn't think about getting the key card on my way out. I had other things on my mind." I confessed.
"Do you think he'll remember? I mean if he panics the same way Y/N did, he'll come to us. And he won't even notice the clothes thrown all over the place." Louis spoke.
"You're actually kinda right. Hopefully that'll happen." I sighed.
We heard a knock on the door.
"You know the drill." Liam whispered as he got up to answer the door.
"Oh it's just you." He said, letting Niall in.
I let out a deep breath.
"Are we gonna go have lunch or not? Oh hey Y/N."
"Hi Niall." I smiled.
"So where's Harry?"
"Sleeping." I replied.
He raised his eyebrows.
"I need something to change into." I told Louis, who was still by my side.
"Come." He said, leading me to the room holding my hand.

He took my hand and led us to the bed. I lay down and waited for him to hover over me to connect our lips once again.
"Y/N? Are you feeling alright?"
"I just remembered something." I breathed.
"About yesterday?"
I nodded.
"Do you want to talk about it?" He said, sounding concerned.
I told him the little piece of the night's events I remembered.
"That's almost nothing."
"Yeah I know. Are you willing to lend me some of your clothes?"
"Of course."
"You might not get it back." I smirked as he threw me a T-shirt, boxers and some sweats.
"Keep em." He smiled.
"Thanks. But I was only joking." I laughed.
I changed into Louis' clothes and reunited with the boys. Zayn had come over too but no Harry.
"Got it." Niall said, before turning around to see me walking up to them.
"Why are you all quiet?" I said, getting suspicious.
"Y/N we-"
"Don't tell me you told them." I started.
"I only did it to help you out." Liam explained.
"We were there last night too." Zayn said softly.
"Now you all know what a horrible person I am."
"Maybe you should tell him." Niall told me.
I shook my head. They said nothing. "Please, please don't tell him. I have to be the one to do it and I will when I'm ready." I whispered.
There was a knock on the door.
"We ordered food up here." Niall clarified.
"I'll get it." I announced.