Part 27

"Harry." I whispered.
I froze. Why did I have to face him now?
"Y/N, I was so worried." He said, hugging me and caressing the back of my head.
I said nothing and just held onto him.
"Do you know what happened last night?" He said into my ear.
"No. I slept for a little while in our room."
"You slept here?" He asked.
I nodded.
"Wait, can you explain what happened? I don't remember anything." He said, embarrassed. "Come in." I smiled.
He greeted the boys and we sat next to each other.
"Okay, so we left first." Niall started.
"I remember that. What I don't remember is after they left." Harry replied, looking at me.
"I left you there after a while. I wanted to go to bed and you wanted to stay so-"
"Y/N, can we talk in private?" Harry interrupted.
"You sure?"
He nodded.
I followed him into the kitchen.
"What is it that you can't say in front of your best friends?" I questioned.
"I woke up naked today."
Please don't say you found my clothes.
"I found a condom. Y/N, I spent last night with a stranger." He whispered.
"Harry, I'm sure-"
"No, Y/N. What am I gonna tell Casey?"
"She's not here. And it was your chance to do crazy stuff before you're married, right?"
"I feel like I cheated."
"We don't know what she's doing in Paris. And we never will probably so she doesn't have to know about this either." I tried.
I sat down on the counter.
"I want to find out who she is."
"Harry, no. She might have had a good time with you, so just let it be."
"She's in this hotel."
"You don't know that."
"I fucked up." He stated.
I opened my arms for him to hug me, the guilt slowly eating me up. 
He set me on the counter, my legs wrapped around his torso, his lips on my neck.
I quickly pulled away from Harry.
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah, yeah. Um so you don't remember anything about the girl?"
"She had the same hair color as you." He said, grabbing a strand of mine.
We stayed silent.
"Can I ask you something?"
"Ask away." I smiled.
"Why are you wearing Louis' clothes?"
"I wanted something to change into because I had forgotten the key card to our room."
"Did you sleep with him?"
"In what way are you asking that?"
"Both."
"Harry, are you serious? How could I have sex with your bandmate when I was-" I stopped myself.
"You were what?"
"I was sleeping on the sofa. And I've got a boyfriend!"
"Y/N, I didn't mean to-"
"I need to go for a walk."
"I'll go with you."
"No. By myself."
"Sorry." He whispered.
I left the boys behind and after I closed the door behind me, I stuck out the key card I had gotten from Harry's back pocket. I rushed into our room, picking up my shoes sprawled near the door.
"Here we are." Harry smiled. I kicked off my shoes and jumped on him. We kissed, Harry stumbling the whole way there. He set me down on the kitchen counter.
I went to the kitchen and picked up my top and Harry's shirt. If Casey was coming soon, it had to look like it had been a normal quiet night. 

I walked into the room. I had little time so I got to it. The foil packet and its contents were gone, I supposed Harry got rid of that. I put away the clothes I found in the kitchen and as I started gathering clothes from the floor, there was a knock on the door.
Why now? I grabbed my skirt and stuffed it behind the pillows on the bed, rushing to the door afterwards.
"I knew you were here." Niall said, coming in.
"You almost gave me a heart attack. I had no idea who was on the other side. It could've been-"
"Brad? Casey? Harry? Well I'm not. I'm here to help."
"Good. I could use some actually. I just need to clean up the room a bit."
"Okay. Sounds easy. But let's be quick. I think our food will be arriving soon."
I nodded and in less than ten minutes we finished. Everything was in its place.
"Let's go back. The lads might be worried." Niall told me.
When we went back, Harry opened the door.
"Stop frightening me like this. Please." Harry said to me, letting us in.
The food was already there so I said nothing and sat down to eat.
"Can I talk to you later?" Harry whispered.
"You know what? No. I haven't slept with any of your mates if that's what you want to talk about." I said loudly.
"It's not about that." He muttered.
"You can say whatever you have to say to me in front of them. They've substituted me for the past 5 years."
"I want to say I'm sorry, okay? I never felt like saying that you slept with anybody. I just-" He stopped himself, looking up at me.