Part 10

"Since Harry was having a girl as his best man, I thought it would be a fun idea if my maid of honor was a guy." She explained as we walked over to the group, with Harry not far behind. "Y/N, this is Bradley. Bradley this is Y/N." "Call me Brad." He said, shaking my hand. Damn. He was gorgeous. "Looks like you two will be spending lots of time together." Casey spoke, breaking the silence. "Well, since we're all here, let the games begin!" She announced. First, we played a beanbag toss. We had to score it on a Mr. board and the bridesmaids a Mrs. one. I sucked, but we still won. Next, was a giant Jenga. Niall had done a wrong move so we lost. After that, we decided to have lunch. Casey had put name tags on the table and I got stuck between Harry and Liam. Unfortunately, Brad was on the other side of the table. We ate peacefully and the bridesmaids were all nice to me. I was actually looking forward to the wedding. After lunch, we played a trivia game. The hard part was that it was about your team. The boys knew nothing about me. "Okay, first question for team Harry. We're starting off easy. Y/N, name the birthdays of the people on your team." "Zayn, January 12th. Harry, February 1st. Liam, August 29th. Niall, September 13th. Louis, December 24th." I smiled, looking over at five awestruck boys.

"Y/N, how did you-" Harry said. "I told you, I kept an eye on you. I wanted to make sure you were all okay." I interrupted. Their open mouths turned into smiles. "It's our turn, I believe." Brad spoke. "Oh yeah, sorry." We continued playing and tied. The tiebreaker was a volleyball match. "We've got to beat them!" "Is there a prize for the winner or something?" I asked, laughing. "Yeah, whoever wins chooses the music. And honestly, I don't feel like listening to church music at our reception." Harry replied, his face serious. "Pressure's on then." I smiled. He shrugged. "Y/N's a champ at this." Harry admitted. "No I'm not!" "She wants to be modest now." Niall replied, nudging Harry. I shook my head in denial.

The match was pretty tough, but I was able to spike the ball, which took us to victory. Harry picked me up in his arms, spinning me around. "I knew it was in you." He said. "Put me down, please. We're all sweaty." I laughed. After receiving a hug from each of my team members, we sat down a while. "Nice match." Brad said, sitting next to me. "Oh, hi." I replied, startled since I was on my phone. "I was looking forward to talking to you. Alone." "Oh really? Why's that?" "I don't know, you seem like a very interesting person." "Thanks." I blushed. "Well, I'll let you enjoy your victory with the gents. See you around." "Goodbye. Nice meeting you." I spoke as he walked away. He waved before turning his back to me. "What was that all about?"

"Nothing that concerns you, Harry." "He likes you." "Is there a problem with that?" "No. Just you know." "What?" I spat. "He's churchy. Like the rest of his family." "So? I obviously supposed that." "Well then, that." "Okay." I said, raising my eyebrows. "I-I'm sorry. I'm just not used to this." "This?" I questioned. "Guys liking you." My jaw dropped, offended. "Excuse me?" "Sorry, Y/N. I meant in front of me. You could've had twenty boyfriends for all I know." "Well maybe I have." I replied, my lips forming a thin line. "Name them." He smirked. "Like I'm gonna remember the twenty names of my inexistent exes." I replied, smiling. "I knew it." He laughed. "Well there was this one guy. But he said he didn't want to go out with me because of our friendship." "Who was it?" "That, I'm not revealing." I replied. "Baby, we should get going. We have dinner tonight." Casey interrupted. "Yeah, okay. I need to drive the boys to their hotel first." "Oh no, go ahead. They all fit in my car." I offered. "Thanks." He said, hugging me. "Have fun tonight. Good luck." I said into his ear. I hugged Casey too and they left.

"Well boys, I'm taking you back to the hotel." I announced. "Oh good. I thought we would have to go with Casey." Niall admitted. "Hey, she's not that bad." I scolded. I drove them back to the hotel. I got out to hug them. "You were great today." Liam said. "Our Y/N showed them." Louis smiled. "See you tomorrow." Zayn reminded. "Wait. Tomorrow?" "We're going to try on tuxes." "Oh. Harry didn't tell me. Maybe I'm not supposed to go?" "Oh you're coming. You need a dress. A hot one to show Harry what he's missing." Liam planned.

"Well last time that didn't end so well." I replied, remembering the incident. They all looked at me, puzzled. "Harry hasn't told you, then?" I asked. They shook their heads. "We can leave that story for another time. Good night, boys. See you tomorrow." I spoke, giving them a last wave before I went home.

I slept peacefully until my phone started ringing. I groaned, annoyed that someone had disturbed my sleep. "Y/N. Can we talk?" "Sure. You already woke me up so why not." I replied. "Meet me where we usually did." He said before hanging up. I got up and went downstairs. I followed the path that united our houses and saw him standing by the pool. I walked up to him, crossing my arms.

"I told him." He confessed. "You what?!" I was becoming more awake now. "I just told him that I've had sex before. But just with one girl." He added. "Just me?" I whispered. "You're the only one." He smiled. A giggle escaped my lips. "Anyway, did you tell him it was me?" "Of course not. They wouldn't allow you to be at the wedding. And I wouldn't let that happen." "Thanks. Are we going somewhere tomorrow?" "Yeah. I forgot to tell you-" "The boys already did." "Oh, well then I can pick you up if you want?" I thought about it for a moment, then nodded. "Listen, I wanted to-" "No, Harry, I'm sorry. I've been avoiding you today and I shouldn't have. We've already talked about that and I have to move on. As if it hadn't happened." Just when I finished, he hugged me suddenly. I stepped back, surprised. And then it happened.