Part 3

"Harry, I want to tell you something." "Wait. Before that I just want to say that I hope you find someone who makes you just as happy as Casey makes me. What am I saying, you deserve even more than that. Okay, you can speak now." "No, it's nothing. I'll let you get ready. You don't want to be late." I said quickly, emerging towards the door. "Y/N, don't try to hide it from me. You sounded very sure of yourself a minute ago. What's changed?" That you practically told me you wanted me to be with someone. But not you. "I don't want you to worry." I started. "You're not leaving until you tell me." He said, with a firm grip on my arm. "Okay. I got another job offer from a new company. They pay much better than where I'm at, but it could end up not working out. Who knows if they'll survive. I don't know if I should risk it or not." I lied. Great. Second time you've lied to your best friend in a day. "Well, I think whatever you pick is correct. You're so intelligent and responsible that I know you're going to choose correctly." He was incredible. And Elliott always asked me why I was in love with him. "Talking about jobs...I'm going to need you. A lot. You know with all the preparations for the wedding." "Okay. What am I supposed to do?" I asked, intrigued.

"I need you to take about a month off work." He said quietly. "What? Harry, I've already gone on vacation this year! I can't do it under any circumstances. They're totally gonna fire me if I ask them for that." "Can you give them a phone call at least? You know, they might give you a few days. Or you know what, I've got a better idea. Could you just dial the number for me, please?" I did as told and handed him the phone. "Hello? No, I'm not Ms.Y/L/N. My name is Harry Styles. Yes. Oh, nice to meet you. Well I'm going to get married pretty soon and I need Y/N with me. Thank you. You see, she's very important for everything to work out, so I was wondering if she could have a month off. I know, I know. What if I payed you to give her vacation? That way with the money you could hire someone else temporarily. Yes, she's very important. Thank you very much. And I hope this time she's not there you realize how important she is for your company, she's receiving other offers so I recommend you step up. Thank you. I'll make sure to stop by and thank you personally. You don't know how much this means to me. Goodbye." He hung up and gave me my phone. "What did you just do?" I demanded. "Fix everything." He replied, kissing my forehead.

"She said yes?" I asked, surprised. "Yeah." He replied, not believing it himself. "Well, I'll let you get ready. Text me if it went well, okay?" I hugged him and went downstairs. I found the living room empty. I wandered to the kitchen. Not a soul. "Harry?" I called out. He wasn't replying now either. I went back upstairs to his room. "Harry?" I said again, knocking on his door. "Just a moment." He answered. The door opened and there stood Harry before me, with his hair wet and a towel wrapped around his waist. "Sorry to bother but where did everybody go?" "What? Nobody's home except us?" I nodded. "Maybe there's a note or something? I don't know where to look though." I suggested. "Let's go downstairs. I think I know where they could have left a note." I followed him downstairs again. He went up to the entrance hall to see if there was something around there, but no luck. "Maybe they sent us a message." I said, checking my phone. "Did you receive something?" "Nope. Maybe yours?" We went upstairs again. I watched him as he moved, taking each step carefully but sure of himself as he held on to his towel to not make it fall. But I wished it had. "Where did I leave my phone?" He asked himself, placing two fingers on his chin. I started searching on one end of his bed while he searched the other. I looked over at him and he was looking in my direction as he reached out for something. Wishes do come true.

Shocked, I turned the other way, covering my eyes anyway. "Did you find it?" I asked awkwardly. "What, the towel or my phone?" He replied chuckling. "Sorry, Harry. You just don't know how awkward this is." "It's not like you haven't seen it before." "Harry, please. That was years ago." "So? I know you were dying to see it." He was joking, right? "Do you have your towel back on? Or something on at least?" "Yeah, you can turn around." I did so to find him smirking. "What?" "You get so embarrassed about anything. Seeing my friend here won't change anything. I'm still gonna propose to Casey tonight." He explained, getting dressed. "Right. It's just that I don't think it's the correct thing to do." "It's not like I showed it to you because I wanted to, it was an accident. And who cares, really. I still have an idea about what your body looks like." "Harry, stop. Your wife to be won't like this at all so stop this instant." "I'm still not committed." He replied, raising his eyebrows. "Of course you are! You have a girlfriend!" "What are we gonna do for my bachelor party?" "Right. I have to organize that. And a lot more things. But definitely no strippers or anything of the sort. And you should get going. I don't want you to be late." "Yes, ma'am." He replied, grabbing a jacket and his keys. "Oh, our families are at yours." He said as we went down the stairs. "Okay, thanks. Don't mess it up tonight." I hugged him at thedoor and went back home.