Part 28

We all looked at him, waiting for an answer. My phone rang. I took a look at Harry before leaving the table to answer.
"Hi Brad."
"Hi. We're at the airport so we'll be there in a couple of hours."
"Great. Have a good flight." I whispered, before hanging up.
"I need to tell the boys something you can't know." I told Harry when I got back to the table.
I covered his ears and mouthed that Casey was coming. Harry and I observed their surprised reactions.
"Don't say anything." I said, sitting down again.
"What is it?" Harry asked me.
"You can't know. That's why I covered your ears."
"Yeah, I got that. But we both saw what their faces were like when you told them. It's something important."
"No, it's not. You'll know later on." "How long is later on?"
"Um, a few hours. So just relax. You'll have your answer soon."
We didn't go back to our earlier conversation, but I was dying to know what he had wanted to say. All the what-ifs started clouding my head, but I shook them off. If he wanted to say something, he would. Or that I hoped. We finished having lunch and stayed together a while after.
"I need a shower, so I'll just head back to our room." I announced.
"Okay, let's go then." Harry told me.
When we were at our door, Harry patted his pockets.
"I don't know where I've left it." He stated.
I flashed the key card before his eyes.
"Magic." I smiled, before opening the door myself.
"You can go first. I want you to look presentable."
"For what?"
"So you don't want to look presentable?"
"I always do, don't I?"
"Hm. I guess you do. So go on, take your time. I can help you choose your outfit when you come out." I offered.
He agreed and left. I grabbed the key card and ran out of the room towards reception. 

The lift was obviously taking its time and for some reason, I thought pushing the button for it to come on my floor would make it go faster.
"Hello, which floor ma'am?" Said a guy in a uniform.
I supposed he was those people that are in the elevator that push the button for you.
"Reception, please." I smiled.
"Thank you!" I said when I heard the bell signaling we had arrived.
"Hi. I'm Y/N Y/L/N. I had three suites booked."
"Yes, is there a problem? We'll solve it right away."
"No, it's not that. The service is great, but I was wondering if you have any free rooms?" I asked.
The receptionist typed away on her computer.
"Well, we don't seem to have any suites left. But we do have two Premier City View Rooms available." She smiled.
"Is there any way I can book it?"
"Yes. One of them will be ready this afternoon."
"And before?"
"Before this afternoon?" She questioned.
I nodded.
"I don't know if that'll be possible."
"Do you mind me asking why?"
"Not at all. We just have to prepare the room for the new guests."
"Oh alright. Can you reserve it for me?"
"Of course."
"You need my ID and my credit card, right?"
She nodded.
"Wait here. I'm just gonna go get them. Don't sell that to anyone else, please!"
"You have my word, Ms. Y/L/N." She smiled.
"Thanks! You're a lifesaver." I said before running off again. 

When I got back Harry had just gotten out of the shower. I rummaged through my things, looking for what I needed.
"Y/N, what are you doing?"
"You can stay here. I'll be right back." I smiled, walking towards the door.
"That doesn't answer my question."
"Harry, leave it alone." I warned, opening the door.
"Y/N." He said, pushing the door to close it again. He left his arm resting against the door. I was trapped.
"Harry I really need to go, they're waiting for me."
"Who?"
"Nobody you need to know about at the moment." I replied.
He raised his eyebrows.
"Okay, then. I'll go with you."
"Beats me."
"Fine."
"Fine." I smiled.
"What?"
"You're only wearing a towel." I whispered.
He narrowed his eyes at me. He picked me up and put me over his shoulder.
"Not again, Harry." I whined.
He went to our room and threw me on the bed.
"Don't move." He said, rushing into the closet. I rolled my eyes. While I waited for him I went to the bathroom to see how I looked. The clothes looked fine. I looked like I had stolen a guy's clothes, which was true. My hair didn't look as bad either. It was one long night, but I wish I could remember more. I passed my hands through my hair, pulling it back to see how a ponytail would look. And then I saw it.