Part 23

"What is this place anyway?" Harry asked.
"You'll see." I said, patting his back.
I went to the front desk.
"Hi, I had a reservation upstairs under the name Y/N."
"Ah, Ms. Y/L/N. Welcome. I'll lead you to your table." A young receptionist spoke.
"Thanks! Come on, boys."
We went on the elevator all together. I was too excited to check how high we were going, but we obviously were going to the last floor. A ring indicated that we had arrived to our destination.
"Follow me, please." The receptionist stated, leading us.
"Here you are. Thank you for choosing us. The waiter will come round take your order soon."
"No problem. Thank you." I said before he left.
I looked back at the boys who were still standing, staring at the view.
"I've seen London in so many ways, but I've got to say this beats all of them." Harry said in awe.
"I came here with some colleagues a while ago and you just can't stop looking at it. London is beautiful."
"The skyline just gathers everything in this city and makes it look even more beautiful." Louis added.
"May I take your order?" We heard a voice say.
"Oh, sorry. Can we take a seat and decide first?" I told the waiter.
She nodded and left.
"So you all like this place then?" I asked, eyeing the cocktail menu.
They all starting speaking at the same time, but they all said good things, which made me smile.

After a few drinks, we decided to head back to the hotel.
"I really need some sleep. I'm so tired." I told Harry as we entered our room.
"I'll sleep on the sofa tonight." He stated.
"No, Haz. I will. I just need a blanket or something."
I went into our room, got a blanket and went back.
"Good night." I said before kissing his cheek.
I made myself comfortable on the sofa. It wasn't that bad. Or that I hoped. I woke up the next day with the sunlight bathing the room. I stretched, opening my eyes. I was in the bedroom. Didn't I stay on the couch last night? Harry was sound asleep by my side.
I whispered his name.
No reply.
"Harry." I said a bit louder.
Nothing. I scooted next to him.
"Harry." I said softly into his ear.
A smile appeared on his face and he lazily opened his eyes.
"Good morning to you to." He replied, his voice husky.
"I thought I was sleeping on the sofa." I told him.
"Oh yeah, me too."
"Come on, Harry." I insisted.
He chuckled.
"I went to check on you and you almost fell off the sofa. I wasn't gonna leave you there. Besides, who cares if we share a bed. It's no big deal, really."
"I don't know. I just don't want people to think something else."
"Who? The lads? They know we won't do anything of the sort. Don't worry about it."
"Maybe sharing a bed with a girl on your bachelor party isn't such a good idea."
"Nobody knows we're sleeping on the same bed, Y/N. We're just sleeping. I bet Louis and Liam share the bed and Zayn and Niall too."
"You're right. I'm sorry I just don't want to ruin anything."
"That's because you're an amazing friend. Come here." He said, opening out his arms to wrap them around me. 

~Two days later~

"Since it's our last night here, why don't we go to the chill out bar that's on the 52nd floor after dinner?" Louis suggested at lunch.
We all agreed to the plan.
"I've had so much fun these past few days and I want to thank you all for organizing this." Harry spoke.
"It was all Y/N." Zayn admitted.
"No." I said, shaking my head as all eyes were on me.
They all nodded in reply.
"Anyway, how about we take a nap, rest a little and then meet up for dinner?" Niall asked us.
We were all up for it so we went to our rooms. Harry and I both laid on the bed. Harry soon fell asleep. I watched him sleep. My phone buzzed. It was Brad. I hadn't heard from him since the day we had spent the whole afternoon together. He asked me how I was doing and that he missed me. I decided to call him instead.
"Hi." I whispered.
"How's London?"
"Great. How's Paris?"
"Amazing. I would love to be there with you." I giggled in reply.
I left the room when Harry stirred in bed. I didn't want to wake him.
"Y/N, I have something to tell you, but you have to keep a secret. Or you'll ruin it."
"Well aren't you a little box of surprises." I laughed.
"It's about Harry.." He replied.
I panicked a bit as he said his name.