Part 43 (Last Part)

"Harry, I want to tell them after John leaves." I told him as we lay cuddled in bed.
"Alright. We can leave for London late afternoon if you want." He said, his finger tracing patterns on my back.
"Yeah, but not too late. We have to buy Louis a present. I have no idea what we can get him. Buying you rich people presents is hard." I confessed.
He chuckled.
We heard the front door close.
"When was John leaving?" He whispered.
I shrugged.
"Stay here." I ordered.
I put on a robe and tiptoed to the door. I closed the door behind me.
"Hello?" I called out.
"Hey, Y/N. I'm leaving soon." John said, at the foot of the stairs.
He came up to where I was.
"I thought Harry was here?"
True.
"I don't know where he is, actually. I told him I had to shower. You didn't see him downstairs?"
"Um, no. Well I didn't really look. Anyway, I'm here to pick up my things."
"Where's Elliott?"
"He stayed with Gemma."
I rolled my eyes. Elliott wasn't very strong in the friend department.
"I'm sorry. I can help you with anything. Or you know what, I can look for Harry. He's stronger than I am, he can help you with your things." I smiled.
"Thanks, but don't worry about it." He replied, walking to the guest room.
"John, wait." I called out, following him since he didn't listen to me.
"It's just one suitcase, Y/N. I'll be fine."
"You sure?"
"You should get back to Harry. I can't believe Elliott hasn't noticed yet." He laughed.
I gulped.
"I promise I won't tell. But if you don't want him to find out, I suggest covering up your neck. Happy holidays." He hugged me, before I followed him to the front door.
"Nice meeting you. Drive safely!" I said to him, before closing the door.

"That was close." I breathed as I walked into my room again.
"He knew about us all along?" Harry asked, confused.
I nodded.
"What if everyone else noticed too?"
"No. That can't be. John told me that he suspected it, but my brother doesn't have a clue. Although I honestly doubt it." I said, walking over to the bed to lay by his side.
"What about our mums? They know us pretty well." He suggested, pulling me closer to him.
"How did your mum react when you told her about Casey?" I questioned, looking up at him.
"She was surprised. No, I don't think she knows." He said, pensive.
"Well, they'll find out soon." I smiled.
"Let's tell them now. I'm too anxious." He smiled.
"That's a great idea. They'll think something is going on anyway. We've been here far more over than an hour." I giggled.
"Let's get dressed together." Harry announced, getting up.
We dressed our best, Harry only having the clothes he had on when he came over. We were excited and nervous about how our families would react.
"Do you think they won't like this because we're supposedly already family?" I asked as Harry helped me with the zipper of my dress.
"No. We were the first ones to unite our families in that way. We went out way before Elliott and Gemma did, so it's just like we're back. Maybe it won't be much of a surprise to them. I don't know, I'm getting nervous now."
"Me too. But I also want to do it more than ever."
"Let's do this, baby." He said, taking my hand.

We knocked on the door. I tightened my grip on his hand before the door opened before us.
"Hello—wow." Gemma said, looking down at our hands.
"Does this mean?" She whispered excitedly.
"We're just here to talk. To all of you. And we would like to do that as soon as possible." Harry explained.
I smiled at his nervousness.
"Before Christmas?" Gemma questioned, knowing what we were on about.
"Yeah. And because we're leaving to London for Louis' birthday this afternoon." He replied quickly.
"So happy for you." She squealed as quiet as she could, hugging us both before letting us in.
"Where's everyone?" I asked, looking around.
"Elliott, couch. Mums, outside having tea." She smiled.
We walked to the living room.
"Hi Elliott." I spoke.
"Finally. What took you so long? And what was that you had to help her with, Harry?" Elliott replied, his eyes fixed on the screen.
"Maybe if you just looked at us you would understand." I stated.
He looked at our faces, then down at our hands. His face lit up at the sight.
"Y/N, oh my god. You must be so happy. Come here!" He exclaimed, picking me up in his arms.
"I knew he would fall for you." He said proudly, crossing his arms after he put me down.
"I had already fallen. I just hadn't realized it." Harry replied, pulling me closer to him.
"I want it to be a real surprise for our mums though. We've made it too easy for these two." I told Harry as we walked outside.
"Agreed." He said as he let go of my hand.
"Y/N! Harry! Took you long enough!" Anne exclaimed, hugging us.
"Oh, so you already found out?" Harry asked seriously.
"Of course, silly." My mum replied.
"Who told you? Was it John?" I panicked.
"No. Why would he? Harry did." Anne smiled at me.
"Did you now?" I replied, a mixture of happiness and anger in voice.
"I swear I didn't." He whispered in my ear.
"Well, you look beautiful, honey. I'm sure you didn't need Harry's help to pick that dress." Mum told me.
"What exactly did you tell them you came to help me with?" I glared at him. 
"Funny. I think we're talking about different things." He announced with a cheeky smile.
"Mum, listen we're actually-" Harry started.
"Wait you didn't help her with the outfit did you?" Anne interrupted.
"He can explain. Or I can. We-"
"What was he doing all this time?" My mother interrupted me this time.
Harry and I looked at each other, seeing how difficult it was for our mothers to listen.
"They're together! Not that hard to realize!" Gemma yelled from the living room.
Surprise and embarrassment flushed over their faces but they didn't hestitate to hug us.
"Sorry. We should've just listened." Mum said.
"Welcome to the family." Anne said, reaching over to hug me as my mum did the same to Harry.
"Finally, the happy ending you deserve." Elliott announced, as he and Gemma joined us in a group hug.