I solemly swear, you're always upto no good.

Authors Note: Hi, this is my first Harry Potter Story, you will be reading as the character Clara Louise Lestrange. The story will start at the end of the twins 5th year (Prisoner of Azkaban) so they are 15-16. Disclaimer- all characters (except Clara) belong to JK Rowling. It may take a few chapters to get to the smut as I want the characters to be 18+, it will be worth the wait with a few twists before hand. The chapters will get bigger as they get older I just need to set the scene.
There will be ⚠️smut⚠️ You Have Been Warned!
Enjoy :)

Clara Louise Lestrange was the average student at Hogwarts, other than the fact her mother was criminal Bellatrix Lestrange, her life had been normal. Oh, and the fact she'd been sorted into Gryffindor house in her 1st year much to her cousin Draco Malfoy's surprise and of course his father heard about it so did her mother, leaving Clara disowned and often shunned by her family. When she wasn't at Hogwarts, she lived quite happily with the only family member that didn't shun her, Nymphadora Tonks. She was a happy, straight A student but as the token bookworm she became bored.

Claras POV
"Shit sorry" I mumbled, I really need to watch where I'm going. I looked up to the hard body I'd plummeted into to see a similar but not identical body next to it. "Oh, Hi George, sorry about that" I quickly noticed the piece of parchment I'd caused him to drop, bending down to pick it up I felt two pairs of eyes on me. Oh fuck, I'd forgotten, no robe, short skirt. I handed George his parchment back bringing my eyes to his now blushing face. "Thank you, Clara, I could have gotten it though" His tone appeared to change as he realised his brother got to see the same sight as him. "What is it anyway?" I asked him quiet nosily. Fred stared at him making it clear he didn't want me too know. "Well, you see darling, it's a map" George smiled wide at the chance to annoy his brother. I felt myself blush and gulp at the word 'darling' coming out of George's mouth. "But, it's blank?" I questioned trying to pull myself together. "Wow you really are a A star student ay Clara" Fred laughed, he was so different from George I couldn't understand how people would confuse them. "What made you notice that? My comment or the homework you copy?" I retorted not letting Fred win. George laughed at our bickering but quickly changed the topic back, "it's magic, obviously. It shows us everyone" he spoke quickly followed by his brother "what they are doing" he followed "every minute" and again "of every..." I sharply cut off Fred, "show me then". "Hold on love, you're meant to let us finish took us ages to rehearse that and we've got to show Harry" George laughed. Again, I blushed at the pet names he subtly dropped into conversation. "You're giving it Harry? Isn't that a bit nice for the both of you?" I smiled. "Harry needs it more than us" Fred smiled for once. "Yeah and besides we've got this school mapped out like the back of our hands" George spoke, laughing with his brother. He had the most beautiful smile I'd ever seen. "Anyway watch, I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" George said at an almost whisper. Amazingly the map began to change as it opened showing the positions of everyone at Hogwarts. "Wow that's amazing. Bit intrusive though, what if I didn't want you too see where I was going?" I questioned them both. "Oh no wouldn't want us too know you're in the library would you" Fred remarked making us all laugh. "Shouldn't you be going to find Harry then?" I questioned them knowing they needed to leave but George wouldn't want to just walk away and be rude. "Yes, dear brother we should" Fred began to pull him. "Clara? Will you be in the library tonight love? I need help with the potions work" George smiled, only he could make me feel like that and not realise, again with the pet name. "George you know she'll be there" Fred began pulling again. I smiled reluctantly, "You know boys, I solemnly swear you're always up to no good. I'll be there George" They both began to laugh as Fred managed to pull his twin further away. I began to walk until I heard "See you later darling" which made me smile to myself.
George fucking Weasley.