Theres no way.

George's POV
I really did need help in potions but Fred saw straight through that as he continued to tease me about my library date, although I didn't see it as a date, I didn't ask her properly and I'm a gentleman unlike my brother. Well, most of the time. We gave Harry the map and it was all good and boring and what not.
"Fred I actually need help with potions I swear" I rolled my eyes for the 50th time today as we sat with my twin and younger brother and his friends. "Hermione could help you couldn't you Hermione" Fred smiled making her flustered and embarrassed. For God's sake Fred. "I...I mean I could" she nervously offered but I didn't want her help. It was painfully clear I wanted Clara's. "But Clara is amazing at potions Fred, so I don't see why he shouldn't go" Hermione smiled weakly. Fred just laughed, there was no reason he didn't want me to go he was just a wind up.
6:00pm
Clara's POV
I'd gotten all my work out of the way and gotten in front of my classes just in case George really did come to the library. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't checking the door every time someone came in, but it wasn't George.
George's POV
I used the door at the back of the library to enter, it was just closer to my dorm room. I noticed her straight away and found myself watching her, staring at her head lifted every time someone walked in the front of the library. Her head fell slowly back down every time it wasn't me. Could she be any sweeter? "Sorry love. I came in the back door." I smiled at her blushing at me calling her love. "Why are you apologising?" She asked sweetly. "I saw your head drop and rise every time someone came in but it wasn't me" I smiled back at her as her face began to go increasingly red. She coughed and she Fiddled with her book. I watched her hands intensely as my brain began to spiral. "So, potions?" She finally looked up at me. I sat down next to her and smiled.

For the next hour we sat and she actually helped me with work as I moved my chair closer to hers using every excuse i had. I've had to reach for a notebook twice and a pen five times. Since when do I care if they notice my efforts? "You're done." She said smiling beginning to put her stuff away. "No!" I spluttered. "I mean I am yeah but erm don't go darling I'll have no one to talk to." I smiled up at her as she sat back down.
Clara's POV
Did George Weasley just ask me to stay? I need to be braver than this to carry on with his conversation he can see my cheeks glow when he calls me a name, I don't think I could take much more. "Since the year finishes tomorrow, I'll stay just for a little more. Wouldn't want you all sad and, alone would we?" I laughed. George looked sad for just a second. "I forgot we head home tomorrow. Anyway, I'm not dwelling on that or I'll end up sad but not lonely" he smiled again the sadness gone from his face. "Okay what did you want to talk about?" I asked him looking away. He looked around for a while and then sprang up "what's your favourite type of book to read?" I smiled at his excitement, "You mean genre?" I laughed. "Yeah that, what is it? Action, adventure, crime" and as if we'd read each other's mind we spoke in unison "love". This caused us both to blush. Then it hit me, this is George Weasley, love won't do. "But a special type of romance novel" I smirked. He seemed confused, "please don't make me spell it out for you George" I begged. Again he pulled a puzzled face. "Like, erm love love" I tried to hint. It was enough telling him this I didn't need to say it. "Eh?" He stuck his lip out in confusion. "Georgeee" I whined which led to him gulping, well fuck it . "The type of book you just thought of when I whined your name" I spluttered out, in shock of my own words. "There's no way." He looked astounded. "Sex books" he laughed. "Not fucking instruction manuals George, you idiot" I whisper shouted at him. "Get me one from the shelf then" he laughed harder. "They aren't in here you daft boy." I playfully hit him on the shoulder. It was a lot harder than I assumed it would be even if I did walk into him earlier. "You'll have to read me one sometime Lestrange, I've got to hear it" he laughed. I hadn't noticed how close his chair had gotten to mine until just this moment as he looked up at me with Crystal eyes. "You should be so lucky" I beamed up at him. "Lestrange?" He smiled closer than before. Words wouldn't come out of my mouth as I stared at him. "You're really beautiful you know that" I turned my head as I felt my cheeks redden by the second. Did George Weasley really just call me beautiful? There's no way. "It's late darling, I'll walk you to your dorm?" He smiled and stood up offering his hand. I took it with a smile expecting him to just help me up but he continued holding my hand until we reached my dorm, even as we walked through the common room. "Thank you George you really didn't have to walk me too my door" I smiled. I flash of disappointment went across my face as he let go of my hand. "Will you write to me? Over summer I mean." He asked almost nervously. "I didn't know you could write" I laughed as he playfully pushed my arm. "Of course, I'll write. To my favourite twin..." I smiled up at him. "I'll spend my summer counting on it." He smiled then gulped. I looked down at his lips briefly not wanting him to notice but maybe if he did, he'd get my hint.
George's POV
If I kissed her goodnight, I'd have to run back to my dorm so fast or spend a night in the common room with a pillow on my lap. I don't know what this girl is doing to me as I see her glance at my lips. I'm a fast runner, right?
"Darling." I breathe not wanting to be too eager. She looked up at me and I knew either way I'd have a pillow on my lap or I'd be sprinting to my dorm. She blushed again but managed not to look away. "I'm going to spend all summer thinking about you" I smiled. "Goodnight George Weasley" she stood on her tip toes and kissed my cheek before she turned to walk in her room. I quickly grabbed her wrist to spin her around. She faced me as I put my hand up to her chin. "Goodnight Clara Lestrange" I whispered as I leant down to kiss her, she kissed me back softly, her lips tasting like cherry lip balm. I broke the kiss not wanting it too get too much. She smiled and went into her dorm as I set off running.
A whole summer without her. Fuck.
Claras POV
A whole summer without him. Fuck.