Morning

Georges POV

I walked downstairs and stood in the kitchen, making myself a cup of tea. That's when Harry and Ginny walked in oblivous too my presence. They began too talk all lovey dovey and it was not the best sight of the morning. Harry zipped up her dress and then I realied they really hadn't seen me as they began to kiss passionately. It wasn't a long kiss and it was at the end of it that Harry noticed me. "Morningggg" I smiled looking at their embarrassment. Seeing this stomach turning (from a brothers point of view) display, had made me realise no one was ready yet. So back up the stairs I went to find Clara. I bumped into her at the top of the stairs. "And where are you going?" I smirked at her.

Claras POV
I knew that look. "Absolutely not," I laughed at him. "We are not having sex right now George Fabian Weasley" I shook my head. "Oh I love when you say my full name" he smiled kissing into my neck trying to pull me into his room. "Oh come on darling" he smiled pulling me successfully into his room, shutting the door behind him. "You look amazing" he stared. "I won't for much longer if you carry on like this" I laughed at him. "Look at this hair and makeup, the dress" I demanded, there was no way I was going to do this right now. "Yes they look beautiful, you look perfect but we've got ages yet" he smiled kissing me deeply. "Mr Weasley" I paused. "Yes Mrs Weasley" he answered. "Ha ha you wish" I rolled my eyes. "Oh every day of my life" he smirked. "After the wedding, when my dress is already wrinkled and my makeup has faded" I took his hands kissing him on the cheek. "You look gorgeous Clara" he smiled sweetly. "Shall we head downstairs then?" He offered his arm out too me. I nodded and took it gladly. "Saw Harry and Ginny snogging in the kitchen" he laughed and whispered at the same time. "Oh George you're vulgar" I laughed at him as we walked down the stairs.
By the time we'd entered the kitchen of the burrow everyone was there waiting. "Told you we had no time" I nudged him and he just shrugged. "Clara dear you look gorgeous," Mrs Weasley blushed. "As do you Mrs Weasley" I replied. She smiled widely and began to usher people out into the garden to take photos.