You're amazing

Clara's POV

The day had finally come where we'd take our OWLS. It wasn't the best time since we hadn't actually done that much revision due to Dumbledores Army. Yet, here we are sat at desks, scribbling on paper, praying that whatever we're writing will be something of sense. Yet, there was a weird feeling, like they weren't proper exams, something was off. Perhaps its due to Umbridge stalking us in front of that giant clock or because George wasn't here taking the exam with me and I had absolutey no idea where he was, or where Fred was. I continued to write on the paper in front of me, I don't even think I'm writing words anymore and my hand is hurting from the constant scribble, my fingers blistering from the pressure. Yet, just when I swore my hand was going to collapse from the writing there was a huge gust that sent the doors to the hall flying open. It was like magic. Not long after the huge gust, there was a shout followed by two wizards on brooms flying into the depressed hall changing the vibe into a beautiful and colourful art with hundreds of fireworks. Their bright, ginger hair could be seen as they high fived each other through the air. He looked stunning as he flew through a firework that was charmed to form a love heart. He winked at me, pointing as he flew past me. I laughed happily as the students chased them outside with glee. Not before a huge firework dragon engulfed that Umbitch. George looked amazing on that broom whizzing about, smiling proudly. I was so incredibly proud of him. He was going to go onto amazing things I just knew it. I couldn't wait for our future together.

George's POV

She even looked amazing from this height. She was laughing and smiling as me and Fred flew above them all. She looked so relieved too see me. I was glad she was happy and smiling like she was. She looked genuinely proud of me and that was the best feeling in the world. Obviously I was now expelled after letting off hundreds perhaps thousands of fireworks both in and out of Hogwarts, so I'd have to speak to Clara when she came to the burrow. In fact, I didn't want to wait.

"Hello gorgeous," he smiled as I flew down to her level, "want a ride?" I smirked. "Oh, definitely" she smiled back jumping on the broom behind me, she held on tight as I stomped from the ground. "Let's go darling" I shouted as we flew off.