Im here

George's POV

My arms wrapped strongly around her, I'd never let her go again after this. She entered the order and dropped her bags at the door as I ran down the stairs hoping it was her. She looked up noticing it was me running down the stairs towards her. She ran to me as we collided in each others arms. I took in her smell, "I'm here" I whispered as she melted into me, "I'm here baby" I stoked her hair holding her tightly in my arms. "George" she managed to croke out. I felt awful that I'd left her to go on holiday, I knew it wasn't my fault but I couldn't help but feel bad. She broke the hug apart as I went to speak she crashed her lips onto mine pulling me down by the collar of my pajarmas, "I missed you" she spoke into the kiss, "I missed you more" I replied breaking the kiss and grabbing her bags, "I'll show you your room, we're still waiting for Harry to get here, everyone is upstairs" I smiled taking her hand and leading her up to her room. She filled me in on what she'd heard about her mother as I showed her her room, I put her bags down as she hugged me again, "So this is my room?" I nodded too her, "I'm sharing with Fred, you're on your own I'm afraid, mum thought you'd prefer it that way" I smiled to her. She looked like she would not prefer it that way. "I could, erm, sneak in after everyones gone to bed" I looked down at the floor incase she said no, "trying to seduce me already?" she laughed, I smiled at the fact through everything she could still smile andd laugh. "You're amazing you know" I smiled to her, "I'd love you to stay in my room" she smiled kissing me on the cheek, holding my hand and opening the door. "Clara!" Hermione shouted to her as she walked in, "are you okay?" she questioned countable times, "Hermione I'm fine," She smiled to her. "Harry will be there soon then we can all talk" Hermione flustered around Clara until Harry arrived. By this time we had sat next to Fred with Clara sta between my legs leaning her head on my chest. "I know your evil mum has escaped but I'm more invested in yours and George's relationship" Ron laughed, causing the room to fall silent waitying for Clara's response. "So am I" Clara laughed back squeezing my hand. The room felt less tense after this. "Well, I've got to ask her on a date first, unlike you lot I'm a proper gentleman" I laughed, "Women don't always want a gentleman" Hermione winked at Clara causing the whole room to be stuck in shock. As if on que Harry walked in causing Hermione to start fussing around him as well.

Claras POV

Hermione had finally settled down and we began to talk as a group. "He was there in the grave yard that time, that has to be why she's broken out after all this time, thats what she was waiting for it has to be" Harry spoke nervously, "Yeah thats the only thing that makes sense" I nodded to him, "Clara, do you think she'd come back for you?" Harry asked, causing George to tense up, "I don't know, but I wouldn't be going with her, just because I have her last name, it been clear for a while that I'm a traitor to that family" I smiled confidently, I never wanted them to doubt my loyalty. "You're with us now" Fred smiled welcomingly, which was quite shocking considering how he'd previously been, "Yeah" George smiled in agreement holding me closer. "We should be going down for dinner soon" George smiled, "Mums been cooking especially for you and Harry" he smiled at me. "Bet you're excited for all the questions ay George?" Fred laughed causing George to groan. "It won't be too bad Georgie" I smiled to him squeezing his hand, "you clearly don't know our mum" Ron laughed. Then there was a shout upstairs, "everyone! Food is on the table," Molly shouted to us. Everyone set off skipping downstairs apart from George who pulled me back, "Darling, you look beautiful" He smiled, "as do you" I smiled back at him. "Ready for all the questions? We can not hold hands if you'd prefer everyone to not know it's upto you, obviously I'm incredibly happy that you're mine and I'd love to show-" I cut him off with a kiss taking his hand, "I want everyone to know, it's me and you Georgie" she smiled back. We walked downstairs and entered the busy room seeing a long table filled with people.