Talking in bed

Claras POV
I sat patiently waiting for George, I decided since we hadn't seen him for so long I'd treat him with an outfit, I sat in a red lace bralet and underwear that were attached to red lace stockings. He apperated in "Hello Gorgeous" his words like velvet as his jaw dropped seeing what I was wearing causing me to giggle. He walked towards me swaggering and licking his lips. "How did I get so lucky to call you mine?" He smirked climbing on the bed pulling me on top of him, "you are mine remember" he growled, "I don't think I do remember" I smiled trying to antagonise him. He wrapped his arm around my neck, "Guess I'll have to remind you then darling" he grunted smashing his lips to mine tightening his grip around my neck as he did, he broke the kiss to whisper, "If it gets too much or you want to stop make sure you tell my baby okay" I nodded but it was clear he wanted a vocal answer, "I'll tell you I promise" I smiled at him knowing what he was about to do to me. His lips kissed down my neck nibbling every so often surely making a mark, with every bite he caused me to moan, I was in complete extacsy. No man could ever make me feel like George could, he spelled the room as I realised what was about to happen. His fingers traced down my thighs slowly in circles, "George please you're" then he cut me off "I never told you, you could speak" he growled at me, wow I didn't think he could turn me on anymore but then he spoke. "You shouldn't of spoken should you" he tutted as he grabbed my cheeks, "now you're going to get punished" She smirked as he undid his belt, "am I clear?" he continued to growl his voice smooth and sexy, "yes" I replied, "yes what?" He growled, shit I remember him telling me about his kinks, "yes daddy" I replied looking through my eyelashes, he smirked at my reply pulling both his pants and underwear down, I don't think I could ever get used to his size. He grabbed my hair softly pulling me towards him as we were both stood up now, he pushed me down to my knees, "be a good girl" He smirked gesturing still holding my hair I took him in my mouth and the rest in my hand, bobbing slowly up and down licking and teasing him. It was clear he wanted more as he removed my hand and thrust himself into my mouth fast, hard and deep. He pushed my head further, "see thats your punishment baby, if you don't do what daddy says you don't get pleasure, understood" he growleded, I nodded as my eyes began to water from his thrusting, I'd never felt sexier and that was because of George. "Get up" he grunted throwing me onto the bed and turning me on all fours. He slid one finger in quickly not letting me get used to it but it felt too good for me to be bothered. He increased the speed and the amount of fingers causing me to loose control, "George I'm going to-" and then he stopped, "George no please" I whinned at the loss of contact until he agressively smacked my arse. "You don't cum until I let you, got it?" he licked his lips seductively pushing my head until the bed underneath me. He quickly entered me sl-apping again. His pace was quick and hard, I couldn't hold myself as he continued thrusting and slaping. he reached down and grabbed my neck putting one finger in my mouth that I instantly started to suck. I had never felt stimulation like it before, my eyes watered as I came closer, "George please I can't hold it back" I moaned, "Cum baby, now" he demanded, so I did as I realsed onto him I could feel his thrusts become sloppier as I felt him realse into me. We were both sweating, panting messes as we flopped down onto the bed.

Georges POV
Wow. "Clara you're amazing" I panted breathlessly, I'd never felt pleasure like that apart form in my head when I've imagined someone being open to that sort of sex. "I think it's you who is amazing George, I've never felt pleasure like it" she smiled up at me as I kissed her on her lips. I'm so glad we'd become this. "I want to take you on a date Clara" I spoke fiddling with the edge of the quilt cover. "Tomorrow?" I smiled, "Will you come on a date with me tomorrow when we go to Diagon Alley?" I smiled at her hopefully, "Of course George!" she squealed happily, "I'd love too" I smiled at her excitement pulling her to lay on my chest. "Oh before I forget, me and Fred have this idea too sell different sweets to witches and wizards at school, like prank sweets so they can become as good as we are at pranks" I smiled hoping she was as excited as I was, "George that sounds amazing!" she smiled in joy, "I'm so proud of you" she kissed me happily. She made me feel so special it was incredible. "I can't wait for this year" I smiled at her kissing her forehead, "just me and you" she grinned, "always and forever darling" I smiled back, "no matter what happens this year, you're safe with me" I held her tightly into my chest. I knew what she was thinking, "If she comes back Clara, I promise I'll keep you safe" I whispered as she drifted off to sleep on my chest.