A real party

Claras POV

Everyone knew what tonight was. It was going to be one of the biggest parties of Hogwarts history. We'd all been planning it for ages. Unfortunately everyone was invited including Draco and that cow Elizabeth. God I hated seeing her face, but I definately wouldn't let her ruin tonight. I had no idea what to wear but I'm sure the girls would help. Surprisingly enough after Alicia saw herself in Elizabeths actions she's become bareable, friendly in fact. I would even go as far to say that we're friends now. Angelina knew exactly what she wanted to wear but I swear she'd had the outfit planned for multiple weeks.

It was about 6 O Clock when I was walking back towards my dorm to meet all the girls when an arm wrapped around my waist. I quickly grabbed the arm twisting it around the mans back. "Owch" he moaned as I pushed his arm, backwards towards his head. "George?" I questioned. Before, anyone answered I was spun around and pushed against thr cold brick wall. "Well that wasn't very nice darling" he smiled. "George you idiot you scared me" he smiled bending up to kiss his lips. "At least I know you can defend yourself when I'm gone" he smiled, the reminder of him leaving made me sad but I was still incredibly happy for him, but my eyes couldn't hide how alone I'd feel with him gone. "Ay, no more mentioning that tonight okay? We will have the best night yes?" he smiled cupping my chin. I nodded smiling back as he kissed me. "I need to go get ready" I looked at him, "Ooooh yeah? Whatcha wearing? I hope it's revealing" he laughed. "Said no boyfriend ever" I raised my eyebrow at him as we began walking towards my dorm. "I'm not every boyfriend" he paused seeing my clear confusion, "Why would you want me dressed revealing?" I stared up at him, trying to guess his answer. "I don't care what you wear, I'm the one who gets to take it off tonight" he smirked at me causing me to laugh and shake my head. "I'd never control what you wear. You're mine everyone knows that, if they don't then they soon will. I'm lucky I get too touch all of you" he teased prodding my stomach, causing me to giggle. "Them poor sodds only get to look" he smiled as they arrived at her door. "I love you" I smiled kissing him briefly before going to get changed.

"Oh finally, the lost Princess has arrived" Angelina moaned at me being late. Oh well. "I'm here now aren't I?" I laughed smiling at the rest of the girls who had already started their make up. They all began chatting about general excitment for the party as I did my makeup. I didn't want to go over board but a little blush never hurt anyone. "Alicia! Clara! Will you start getting dressed? We're going to be late!" Angelina stressed. Me and Alicia just looked each other and laughed as I finally decided on an outfit. I wore a simple black skirt with a red top showing a large amount of cleavage. I put on some black boots and smiled to Angelina that I was ready. "Lets go ladies" she smiled as we all walked down the stairs into a crowed group of people. The music was loud and the drinks were already flowing. There was clearly a good vibe all around. Even Malfoy looked like he was enjoying himself. George straight away noticed me as I walked in.

Georges POV

I also noticed that other boys noticed her. I don't care much, I would be stuipd not to see how attractive she was too other boys but I know where her feelings lay. "Oh hello gorgeous" I smiled walking upto her, straight away giving her a deep kiss. "You look beautiful" I smiled. "Yeah you're not too bad yourself love" she smiled back at me. "Drink?" I asked as she nodded. She pointed to wear she'd be stood as I walked a way to get her a drink. I was stood pouring us both one when Elizabeth walked upto me, "Georgie you look dashing" she smirked, attempting to be seductive, "Once again, I remind you it's just George to you" I made an awkward attempt to ignore her. "I could think of other names to call you" she smirked again stepping closer to me. Of course this caused me to take a step back, I'm very aware of what personal space is. Over her shoulder I could see Draco speaking to Clara. They for once didn't look like they wanted to kill each other, I must of been concentrating on the pair as I hadn't noticed how much closer Elizabeth had stepped. Draco and Clara both looked up to see me staring but their eyes were fixed on Elizabeth moving closer. Claras face fell like thunder as she walked towards us. Draco attempted to stop her but was unsuccessful. I smiled weakly as she stomped towards us. Then she did something I didn't expect. Her hand grabbed a fist full of Elizabeths hair yanking her head back violently. As she did Elizabeth let out a screetch. "So do you want to tell me the latest gossip you've told everyone else?" Clara spoke not letting go other Elizabeth no matter how much she struggled. "He's lying. Draco he's lying." she stuttered out. "Draco doesn't lie to me" she spoke. "Even about your mother?" Elizabeth croaked thinking she'd gotten one up on Clara but Clara only tightened her grip and pulled further. "Tell me what you've said to everyone or you loose the stringy tangles you call hair" Clara tightened again. At this point everyone was staring as me and Draco were on hand to stop a cat fight. "I-I told people I'd take George from you" the girl spat out. "It wasnt gossip its the truth" she began laughing as if Clara didn't have the upper hand. Clara let go of her hair allowing her to stand up straight. "George can you swap places with Draco?" she smiled. I was confused but did as she said. There was no way I wanted to feel her wrath. Draco stood near Elizabeth, close to where I was orginally. "You think you can take him, like he's a toy? Don't make me laugh love" Clara spoke, her words filled with hate. "Nothing like some Egyptian roamance is there George" Elizabth cackled and that was it. Clara's fist flew at her at a high speed, smacking her straight in the nose as blood poured down instantly. Elizabeth fell back with Draco catching her. Oh, that's why I moved.

Clara took my hand and smirked, nodded at Draco then turned. "So George lets party?" she smiled.