You look good like that

Claras POV

The sun rose nice and early this morning. The weather almost instantly put everyone in a better mood. "Hello sunshine" George spoke as he brought me ac up of tea in the bed. "I thought I was meant to be looking after you?" I smiled, thankful for the drink. "Oh you looked after me plenty last night" he winked which caused me to laugh. "I gonna get a shower, get dressed then the boys are helping dad put up the gazebo" He smiled kissing me on the head before he left. A second after he'd walked out he popped his head back in, "Forgot to tell you, the girls are all getting their makeup done in Ginnys room," he smiled before leaving again. I shook my head at the fact he forgot to tell me something so important. After I'd finished my cup of tea, I pulled on a dressing gown and went to Ginnys room. "Hey" I smiled at all the girls in the room. "Oh Fleur you look amazing" I cooed over the bride. She smiled thankfully and patted next to her in the mirror so I could do my own makeup. An hour or so went by and all the girls were ready. All I needed too do was put my dress on, I went outside to fetch George. I wanted him to be the first too see my dress. "George," I shouted from the door. He ran over from the gazebo where the rest of the men were. "Wow Georgie, your outfit, you look good like that" I smiled too him. "Just good?" he faked a sad face, pretending to be hurt. "You look amazing" I smiled kissing him, "could you come help me with my dress?" I asked him sweetly. He nodded following me up the stairs.

Georges POV

She stood in my room putting her dress on, she'd told me to shut my eyes and not peak so it was a surprise and I did as I was told. "Open" she smiled. She stood in a ruby dress that was long and sleek with a slit down the leg. "Fleur wanted her close girls to wear red" she spoke shyly. I was in shock, completely speechless at how gorgeous she looks. "You look good like that" I mimicked her earlier expression. She pouted her bottom lip, "just good?" she laughed. I couldn't take it anymore, I walked upto her kissing her passionately. "Merlin you look stunning Clara," I stared at her again, "I'm so lucky to have you my love"  I smiled kissing her again. "As am I" she smiled at me. "I'm going to head downstairs gorgeous," I kissed her hand. "I'll meet you downstairs, I just need to put my shoes on," she kissed me before I walked down stairs.