Everything will change but us

Claras POV

George had brought us too a hill, close to the burrow. It could be seen in the distance. "I know that everything is going to change soon George," I spoke. I was truly terrified of what was going to happen. It was clear Voldemort and his followers, my mother was back. "everything but us" George spoke confidently holding my hand tightly. "Obviously" I smiled kissing that hand thatw as holding mine. "I like this hill," I smiled. "Me too," he smiled back pulling me onto his chest.

For weeks, me and George would meet at the hill after school or after he'd finished planning with work. There was only like three weeks left of school after George and Fred had set fireworks off in it. School had now finished for the holidays, so when I was meeting George on our hill that over looked the burrow I was happier than ever, no school for a while. "Oh hello gorgeous," he spoke coming towards me. "Have I ever told you how sexy you look in uniform?" he smiled, "dating a school girl has it's perks" he laughed as he put his hands to my waist. "Don't be a perv" I laughed putting my arms around his neck. He gave me a deep kiss that was full of love. I was in a perfect world of my own until a loud crash pulled me from it. "George!" I panicked, shouting though he was infront of me, "FIRE!" I screamed again watching the house before us be circled in fire. He looked at me in a panic before we both set off at a sprint. He took my hand pulling me with him. As we neared closer we could see it was a full circle with what looked like black smoke around the top. "AQUAMENTI" I shouted pulling me and George through the small part of fire I managed to put out but it only started again.

I would know that familar cackle from anywhere as me and George ran to his family. I broke off, letting go off George's hand running to Harry. "She's here Harry, don't let her get in your head, you can't" I warned him but it was too late. "I killed Sirius Black" rang through our ears as the fire parted allowing Harry to  run through it. "Harry no!" Ginny shouted running  after him. I turned to see George and gave him an apologetic look as I ran towards the gap, narrowly missing the fire. I could leave his sister or Harry. "Clara!" I heard George shout but it was too late, I was running faster than ever through the field. I could hear her cackles, but first Ginny. She was being stalked by a tall man, hairy. I looked to the ground to see a branch, standing on it, it crunched under my weight causing the man to concentrate on me and no longer Ginny. "Stupefy!" I shouted sending the man backwards before he disappeared into a black cloud. I quickly took Ginnys hand racing to find Harry. "Looks like my daughters come to save you" she cackled as we appeared behind Harry. "Daughter? Don't make me laugh. Reducto!" I shouted once again aiming my wand perfectly at her, she blocked it. "Not bad," she cackled turning into another black cloud. "They're gone" Ginny spoke taking Harry's hand to get him to turn and walk back. I looked at her cloud one last time before turning back to the burrow.

George was waiting outside the burrow door. He ran upto me engulfing me in a hug as he saw me coming from the field. "You idiot, you shouldn't of ran" he spoke into my neck. "I'm sorry, I had to, she couldn't hurt them, I couldn't let her" I began to sob. Her being out was getting to much for me. "If its any help George, Clara saved me and then put herself against her mother to save Harry" Ginny gave a weak smile before walking away. "You saved my sister?" he spoke pulling apart, I nodded. "Quite the hero," he smiled lifitng my chin with his thumb. "You shouldn't of put yourself infront of Harry, not against her," he spoke, trying to give me a weak smile. "I'm sorry, if you were worried but" I tried to show my bravery. "But nothing. I was worried, I was terrified Clara" he spoke kissing my head. "Lets go back in, you're in my bed tonight, I'm not letting you out of my sight" he smiled taking my hand. "Ha, I'd rather face my mother again than yours" I laughed. He smiled putting his arm around me as we walked.