Youre meant to be practicing

Claras POV

Days had gone by since we'd been on the date, it was perfect but it was getting closer to George leaving so we were trying to spend every last minute together before he went. However, today he wasn't in practice with the army. I found it strange since no one had a clue where he or Fred were. I decided I'd go look for him, not as the psycho girlfriend but as the girlfriend whose boyfriend was about to leave. I didn't take me long to find them. "George! Fred!" I shouted causing them too jump. "You're meant to be at practice people are expecting you" I shook my head at them. Fred nodded at George and left without a word. "Honestly, we're trying to do serious spells in there and you're here lent over a bubbling couldren" I continued to shake my head. "Wow what side of the bed did you wake up on this morning Clara jesus" he laughed at me, "Me and Fred were just sorting some last minute potions for the shop that's all" he didn't see it as a big deal but I did. Maybe it's because I missed him, I wanted to spend as much time as I could before we didn't see each other for a while. "What side of the bed? I woke up on the side that you won't be in shortly perhaps ever again. That's what side George Weasley" I huffled at him, clearly stressed and upset. "Darling, is that what's with the mood? You missed me?" he smiled coming to give me a patronising hug. "Oh shove off Weasley" I spoke causing him to smirk. "Oh so we're back to Weasley are we? Guess I'll just go speak to Elizabeth she loveees to call me Georgie" he stepped closer to me. "You wouldn't dare" I challenged him by stepping closer. "Oh don't go around starting things you can't finish darling" he smirked again stepping closer. "I thought it was Lestrange to you" our bodied couldnt be closer if we tried. I could feel his breathe on my neck. "Weren't we pretty much strangers when I called you that?" he asked causing me to gulp. His hand slid upto the back of my head, his hands tangled in my hair. With every sentence he pulled harder, "Do you want me to fuck you like a stranger? Is that what you want Clara huh?" I couldn't speak. I was absoutely lost for words as he used his other hand to pull my waist into his. Only moans escaped my lips. "Use your fucking words Clara. You either want me to fuck you like a slut or you don't" he whispered, "are you a slut Clara?" his voice was raspy and hoarse against my neck. "Yes" was all I could muster. His hand slid upto my neck, "open your fucking mouth" he spoke, commandingly. I did as I was told as he spat into my mouth ordering me to swallow. "Yes what?" his voice was so demanding and sexy but I wanted him to tease me more. I shook my head.

Georges POV

Wow so she really does want to be fucked like a slut. Of course I knew she wasn't but I also knew all about her kinks, I'd studdied her favourite books. She was refusing to do as I asked, she was being a brat. I picked her up suddenly boucing her once on the buldge that was growing in my pants. I threw her over the bed making sure her arse was facing me. "If you're not going to do as I say then fine," I spoke harshly undoing my belt. "Everyone thinks I'm the nice twin don't they Clara" I continued to do my belt, "but sluts like you need punishing don't they" I finished the sentence by slapping her arse with my belt, "now where were we?" I slapped again, "oh yes," again, "You seemed to of forgotten my name, forgotten who you were talking to didn't you darling?" I slapped once again, her arse was turning red as the belt had caused her skirt to be pushed up. I could see she was getting wetter. "So darling," again, "have you got a name for me?" I paused giving her time to respond but the only noise out of her was continuous moans. I used the belt again, once more on her arse, "Daddy," finally slipped out of her mouth. I took the belt and created make shidt handcuffs, putting her hands in them I spoke "that took too long to come out of that pretty little mouth of yours darling" I helped her stand up, noticing tears in her eyes, I wiped them slowly, "what's the matter princess, can't take it?" I laughed. As I did she dropped to her knees, looking up from that position, "what? You want daddys cock?" she nodded causing me to smirk. Who am I to not give her what she wants? I slowly unbuttoned the once belted pants, pulling both the pants and my boxers down. As I revealed my length once again to her, her eyes widened causing me to smirk. She wasted no time taking my cock in her mouth. She really was amazing as blowjobs. Spit glistened around it as I held her hair pulling it tightly just as she liked. "God you're amazing, you're that good people would think you're a whore" I spoke between pants. I pulled her off my dick deciding she'd been a good girl. I took her hands, still tidied together and pushed her arse up on the bed once again. I got on my own knees this time, slowly moving her underwear to the side as I licked teasing her slowly. I began to get faster with my tounge.

Claras POV

George was the sexiest man I could think of. He did thinks to my body I didn't know could happen. He was amazing. "George- I'm- I'm going to cum" I panted breathelessly. "Good" he continued devouring me. I came to my climax quickly as George continued to go down on me. He then stood up and I ached for his touch. "You've beeen a very good girl," he spoke rubbing his hand over my arse, "I'm going to fuck you now, how does that sound?" I could tell he'd be smirking. "Yea daddy please" I begged. I clearly didn't need to beg more as he slammed into me. He continued pumping faster and faster, it left me in a euphoric state. My eyes rolled as no words could leave my mouth, only moans. "You like that darling? Being fucked like a little slut?" he panted, merlin it was the sexiest thing I'd heard. "Y-yes please daddy" I moaned as he pushed deeper and deeper. I lost count of times I'd reached my climax. It was the most amazing feeling. "God Clara, you feel so good" George moaned as his thrusts became sloppier but still powerful. He suddenly pulled out using my tied hands to turn me around. He pulled me to the floor, kneeing in front of him. "Swallow it" he demanded as I put my mouth around him again. He came in my mouth so I swallowed, doing as I was told. He whiped my mouth with some tissue and undid my hands, helping me off the floor. "That was amazing" he smiled happily at me, "I love you Clara, wow I love you" he smiled as he flopped onto the bed, still breathless. "I love you too" I smiled cuddling next to him. He placed a soft kiss on my head and I knew that we'd be okay even if we weren't at school together.