Its time

Claras POV
I'd be living with George for a month or so now. The times we're getting scarier but I always felt safer when I was with George. His family had been so accommodating but it was clear we all lived in fear. George would double look out of his window and check every door was locked before his family went to sleep. He had really become an alpha making sure I was always okay.

George's POV
I was getting more and more terrified by the day although I didn't want to admit it. I was scared for my family, for Clara. I wanted to do nothing more than look after them but I was scared that when it came down too it I wouldn't be able too. "George" my mother rushed in panicked, "get Clara and meet us down here quickly" she was rushing and frantic. There was clearly something wrong. "Clara" I came up to her in my room. "We've got to go" I spoke taking her hand and pulling her downstairs to meet the rest of my family. "Dad what is it?" Fred spoke. "It's time" he spoke sharply. Those two words setting panic into every single one of us. I squeezed Claras hand as we got ready to go to Hogwarts.

Claras POV
It was all so fast. I never thought it would be so quick but before I knew it we were there at Hogwarts with the rest of the wizarding world. It was unfortunate that we were all there too fight yet beautiful in a way that we had all banded together. There was a big talk where those above us decided where we would go to fight. It was intimidating and George protested when he wasn't with me. I was to be with Ginny. "Darling it's okay, I'll see you again soon enough" I smiled at him kissing his lips. I made sure to take note of how soft they felt incase it was the last time. "Be safe, don't die" I whispered too him. "Never" he smiled weakly back. We had one kiss goodbye followed by a deep breath. He then walked away with George and I with Ginny.

George's POV
I was absolutely terrified. I couldn't be with her. I couldn't protect her. I looked at my twin on the outside balcony of the building. "You okay, Freddie?" I gulped. "Yeah" he replied shortly. "Me too" I breathed trying to convince myself that it would be okay. The force field around the school came down quicker than we expected, then the fight began. Spells flew at us darting past us and some even hitting us. We were okay at the moment. Green, blue, red, every colour dashed threw the air. There were so many spells that I realised I could no longer see Fred. That's when real fear set in. "FREDDIE" I tried to find him but couldn't. I sprinted through the whole building trying to find my twin.

Claras POV
It had become crowded with fighting wizards all through the halls of Hogwarts. I saw a flash of ginger hair but noticed right away it was Fred and not George. I ran too him but there was a wizard in front of me. A dark wizard. They shot a spell right above Fred that sent a cracking straight through a wall. The wall began to fall into rubble as Fred's wand was thrown from his hand. "NO" I screamed. "Supify!" I bellowed at the dark wizard infront of Fred, quickly followed by "Wingardium Leviosa!" as I aimed at the bricks that began to fall. I hovered them, "Fred move!" I shouted again, he did as he was told, when he'd gone fully to safety I let the bricks collide with the ground in a loud crash. "You saved me," Fred breathed heavily. "Of course I did" I smiled back at him. "I'm going to go find George" he smiled running to find his twin. I went int he other direction trying to find Ginny.

It didn't take long to find her in the main hall of Hogwarts, "Ginny you're okay," I breathed hugging her. "Oh of course she is, mummy was looking after her," a familiar cackle came from behind.