Mummy said Hi

Claras POV

It had been a slow start to Hogwarts this year. Everyone was clearly living in fear of what would happen next. Voldemort was back and there was no hiding that. Although I missed George dearly, I wanted to make sure that in the start he wasn't coming back and forth to me all the time because starting a business is very time consuming. He had settled in finally, everything was up and running. It was the most beautiful place, decorated with orange and purple. Every time I would visit I would tease him about sweets and he swore he'd make me eat one that would turn my hair bright green. He promised he'd still love me with green hair though. Tonight Fred had told him too take the night off so he decided we should go on a date. Obviously I jumped at the idea who says no too a date? He told me to get ready for seven so of course I was ready an hour earlier. Being early I decided I'd walk to the front of the castle to meet him and on a regular day I'm sure I'd of been fine. But when there's a dark lord and his loyal followers around, maybe not.
"Hmm" a familiar voice cackled, "I'm not sure if my daughter is old enough to be dating" she continued. "Since you've not seen me for the past 18 years, that would put me at 1 years old so I can see why you'd think I shouldn't date"
I snarled back at her. She was alone. No Voldemort, no hybrid wolf. "That's not how you should speak to your mother" she shouted firing a spell in my direction. It brushed along my arm merely scraping it. I wondered why she didn't have it hit me full force. "Oops missed" she cackled once again. "Where's the lover boy then, surely he should meet Mummy by now you've been dating quite awhile" she smiled evilly. "You did meet him, when you burnt down his home!" It was me shouting this time. "You're also no mother of mine" my blood boiled when she brought up George causing me too take out my own wand and fire at her. "Expelliarmus" I screamed but she moved, "quite the witch aren't you darling" she laughed firing back at me. "Stupfiy" she shouted sending me tumbling to the ground in pain. I could feel the cracking off my ribs from the force I hit the ground at. "Tell George, your mother gives him her best" she cackled before shooting into a dart of black.
I lay on the muddled grass clutching at my rib, it wasn't long before I saw a familiar flash of ginger hair. "Darling are you okay? Why are you on the floor?" His voice at first was a laugh until he saw the pain I was in.

George's POV
I rushed towards her so quickly that I swear my vision went blurry. "Darling what happened?" I was panicking. She spoke through hisses and winces of pain, "Bellatrix, she came and" she winced again. "She fired at me and I hit the floor. I think it's my ribs" she panted through the pain. I nodded quickly telling her I'd aparate us to my mothers house, she'd be able to fix the bones no problem.
When we'd arrived my mother knew exactly what to do. Taking Clara from my arms and putting her too the sofa. She got to work straight away mending her ribs. She'd still have some bruising but overall she'd be okay and that's all that mattered. Clara told my mum and dad what had happened and dad said he'd talk to the order about it. I was still in shock but thanking Merlins beard that she was okay.
She'd spent the rest of the evening explaining to everyone what had happened that before we knew it, it was time to sleep. I went to the kitchen to speak to my mum. "I assure you I'm not going to get her pregnant or even have sex with her if you let her stay in my room. Mum I just want to look after her" I whined. This time there was no way she was sleeping anywhere but my bed. My mum shook her head but reluctantly agreed. I smiled, thanking her before carrying Clara to bed bridal style. She said I didn't have too but I wasn't letting her lift a finger.

Claras POV
George was being so sweet. He really was worried when I was hurt. "I'm okay now Georgie I promise," I smiled upto him. He kissed me gently before rubbing my head as I lay on his chest. It was the most peace I'd felt in weeks. "I'm glad you're okay baby" he kissed my head. "Me too darling" I squeezed his hand before we both drifted into a peaceful sleep.