When would I of had time to tell her?

Claras POV
"Oh Clara dear so nice to see you" Mrs Weasley beamed at me. "You too Mrs Weasley" I smiled back, saying hello to everyone else, "Sirius, it's so nice to see you well" I smiled at him as he got up to hug me. I took a seat next to George as Ron started talking about the rest of their holiday in Egypt. "We met a nice family" Ron smiled, "well they were a bit weird" George laughed earning a head shake from his mother. Had hadn't had time to tell me about his holdiay yet I assumed he'd fill me in when we were upstairs later. "Oh God that girl Elizabeth was strange wasn't she" George choked on his food as he looked up at his twin as if to tell him to stop, "She tried to get it on with George but he was having absolutely none of it" He continued laughing as me and George's face fell flat. It became awkward as he realised that I hadn't been told. "You haven't told Clara have you?" Fred nervously stated, "No Fredrick, when would I of had time to tell her?" George grunted at his brother. My face went red as they were talking about me infront of everyone while I was right there. "Do you want to tell me the story now?" I asked, "I can't" He looked nervous which caused my heart to race further, what had he done. "George Weasley!" his mother shouted at him "you will take this lovely lady upstairs and explain to her what happened, you're not leaving her wondering the worst for a full meal!" she continued to shout at her son. "Mum I-" George tried to plead only making it worse, "NOW" she shouted causing George to take my hand and pull me upstairs. "I swear it's not what Fred made it seem, well it is but" he breathed, "Just tell me George" I sighed, I knew this was too good to be true. "We met her and her family at the pyramids and mum not realising how she was being with me invited her for dinner. I told mum couldn't I stay at home because she was making me uncomfortable, mum said if I just tell her about you that she'd leave me alone, " he smiled at me, I couldn't help but smile back but I knew women wouldn't leave someone like George alone just like that, "let me guess you didn't tell her clearly enough about me" I sighed, "erm- quiet the opposite actually" he said in an almost laugh, "I walked down the stairs and she said I looked lovely so I sort of screamed in her face that I had a girlfriend, I made it very awkward" My cheeks blushed as I realised he'd called me his girlfriend, "anyway at the meal she leant over and asked about you so I told her you were the most gorgeous intelligent woman I knew" I smiled at his comment, "but then she got weird as she leant in me ear asking if we'd had sex, it freaked me out so I told her yeah we had and it was the single best thing I'd ever expierenced, but then she really wasn't getting the hint as she leant over and said if you were good imagine her" I gulped thinking of such a bitch, "so I decided to do what you would do just like you did with Alicia and I said, I just thought of it and it was the single worst expierence of my life, she didn't speak to me for the rest of the night" He chuckled as he saw the relief on my face, "I told you, no summer love" I smiled that he'd remembered our promise. I kissed him deeply as a reminder that he meant everything to me. "Lets go back downstairs then?" I smiled and he nodded.

Georges POV
We walked back into the dinning room as everyone stared at us, I raised the hands we had locked together to show that we were still okay causing smiles from everyone. Dinner was quick and the conversation soon changed to Voldemort and Bellatrix. We'd all started saying their name as Hermione said it would decrease our fear if we used it. She wasn't wrong. "You'll be safe here and at Hogwarts" my father smiled to Clara, "but it does mean during the holidays you'll be staying with the Weasleys, my house isn't safe enough for us now" Tonks spoke to Clara causing  a huge smile on my face, "I don't think that will be an issue" she beamed at me as I kissed her cheek holding her tighter. "Right everyone, it's getting late off too bed" My mother smiled ushering everyone, "to their own rooms George" she tutted grabbing my collar causing Clara to laugh. "I'll just say goodnight then," I bent down kissing her head, "warm up my side of the bed" I laughed whispering in her ear causing her too smile. "Goodnight love" I smiled walking into my room. As the door shut I jumped onto Fred's bed, "I need you to cover for me" I pleaded, I knew he wouldn't let me down. "Oh fine," he huffled. "You're the best" I smiled, "Yeah yeah, don't forget to mention our little business to her either, I'm not dropping that bomb on her" he laughed as I apperated to her room above us. 

"Hello Gorgeous" I smiled seeing her sat in bed waiting for me, wearing what could only be described as a beautiful red lace outfit, I doubt it could be called an outfit since there wasn't much material. "Getting into bed?" she smirked.