Theres a floor?

George's POV
It was extremely early when I awoke from the pure heat of the room. I'd say it was around 3am. My shuffling in the covers woke up Clara too. "Sorry darling didn't mean to wake you" I smiled too her. "It wasn't your constant moving darling don't worry" she giggled slightly. I was a little confused. "It was your dick prodding me" she laughed harder but still at a whisper so we couldn't be heard. I smiled at her. "I can't help it," she looked so beautiful right now. "I can" she smiled innocently. "I'm meant to be taking care of you" I laughed at her ability to be so sexy. "Then take care of me" she winked under the moonlight. As she moved closer to kiss my neck. "I promised my mother I wouldn't have sex with you in this bed" I gasped slightly. "There's a floor?" She looked up from the love bites. Merlin she was a minx.

Claras POV
I had to take advantage of George's, um, situation. Plus we'd never been awake this early together. Everyone in the burrow would be asleep. Fred is at his flat above the shop. Of course we needed to fuck right now. He began to kiss me roughly. It felt amazing. Every touch on my skin from him did.  He kissed gently down my thighs before pulling his head up to mine. "Darling you've got to be quiet this time. I mean it. One noise from that pretty little mouth of yours then I'm going to have to treat you like a slut, understood?" He smirked. "Yes sir" I breathed hastily. I was incredibly turned on by him and his words. He slowly took of my clothes before going down on me with his tongue.

George's POV
Merlin she tasted amazing. But as I sped up with my tongue and added two fingers to pump I heard a faint moan. I pulled away from her core. "Tut tut tut. That was a noise" I spoke getting off the bed going to my dressing gown that was hung up. I took the belt from it then walked back to the bed. Not before taking off my own pants. I flipped her over. "Now. You little slut open your mouth" she did as she was told as I put the tie into her mouth still keeping hold of the ends. Pulling tightly it pulled her head with me. "Keep your mouth fucking shut" I hissed at her. I could tell from how wet she was how much she loved this talk. Before she could acknowledge it I shoved my cock into her. Not letting her adjust because she'd been such a bad girl. I continued to pound into her feeling her clench multiple times on my hard dick. If it had been light I swear I could of seen her dripping. "Just like that baby" I spoke as I pulled on the rope while fucking her hard from behind. I could feel that my cock was starting to twitch and I was close. I released inside of her as I pulled harshly on the rope. "God you're amazing baby" I spoke as I lay next to her on the bed. I pulled her onto my chest. "We've still got a few hours of sleep left." She nodded before drifting to sleep on me once again.