You were right Harry

Claras POV

I was going too miss George more than I could possibly know. But for now I had other worries and it was in the form of Harry Potter sneaking off in his invisablity cloak. Of course I had too follow him, especially when I noticed he was walking towards the compartment that Draco would be in. Harry was telling us he was convinced that Draco was a death eater. I didn't hear much because after he came out with the story I realised it was team too sit with people closer to my age. But here I found myself stuck in the mess of Harry Potter. As he entered, everyone else began to leave the train and the door to the compartment was locked. Muffled voices and then a thud followed. I was filled with panic as a certain Luna Lovegood walked right next to me. "Hiya Clara" she smiled. "Luna, I need you to go in there and get Harry, he's under an invisablity cloak but you'll find him, then meet us at the castle" I rushed before leaving the train.

"A black suit?" I shouted, "I thought I was the one who was meant to dress like the wicked witch of the family," I laughed at the blonde boy ahead of me. "Family?" he snorted, "Don't make me laugh" his voice was cold yet still upper class. "Draco," it was time for me to try and salvage one family memeber at least. "Draco, theres rumours about you" I approached him. "Aren't there always?" he laughed it off. "Don't play the cocky act. Theres bad rumours, really bad," I glanced at his sleeve covered arm. He chuckled, "define bad" he was still playing the act of some cocky daddys boy. "Draco, please, I know you," I stood closer. "I know the only reason you're doing this is because you're scared of what they'll do to your mother," I was almost begging him. "Don't mention my mother" he spat back. "She's my family too!" I shouted back too him." I wouldn't have such an attitude this year Clara. Not with the big scary boyfriend whose no longer here and your psycotic mother running around" he smirked. Leaving me astonished, had my own cousin just threatened me?  "Oh that's it, bring George into it, your set of murderers have already tried to burn his house down!" It had turned into a screaming match as soon as he'd mentioned George. "It was your mother Clara. Wonder if the apple falls far from the tree huh?" he laughed. "You say it like it's a shock to me, I know my mother is a psychopath but I know Im nothing like her. Can't say the same for you and your derranged father though!" I had crossed the line so far I couldn't see it. "You're his puppet Draco and it's really rather sad," Draco wasn't like his father and I knew that but lately he could of convinced me otherwise. "You mean because me and father know the truth. We're not idiots Clara, we just happened to of picked the right side," he snarled. "Picked? Don't act like you had a choice in this matter. George might be the big scary boyfriend but you're certainly not the big scary cousin," I shot back at him. "Oh come off it Clara, you don't have to protect Weaslbee all the time. If you're a slut for a ginger just say, I'm sure in a year or two Ron wouldn't say no" he laughed. My hand rose striking him across the face, hard. "You bitch" he spat. "My-" he began. "father will hear about this? Tell Uncle I say Hi" Draco stormed off in anger heading towards the castle. Maybe he really is gone.

I stood in silence for around five minutes completely stunned. "Clara!" Harry shouted from behind, his nose bloody. "You were right Harry," I sniffed, turning and walking back too the castle alone, a tear sliding down my cheek.