I'll look after you darling

Claras POV

It was Bill and Fleurs wedding tomorrow and I couldn't wait. It should be a beautiful event, but for now George needed his ear wrapping up by his mum, of course he couldn't do it himself, then up to bed. Mrs Weasley had gotten used to me and George sleeping in the same bed now so there was no argument like previously. I helped George up the stairs, "I can walk you love" he smiled as he got too his room. "I know but you're hurt I want to help you," I kissed his cheek as we lay on the bed. "Oh yeah?" there was a family twinkle in his eye  as his lips formed a smirk. "Just say the words and I'll look after you darling" I smirked back at him. "Please baby, I need you to make me feel better" he smiled as I leaned in to kiss him softly. I kissed down his body make sure he knew tonight was all for him. I really did want to make him feel better. I kissed down his torso leaving small love bites trailing down him. When I got to his V line I noticed he began to push his hips up.

Georges POV

She really was making me feel better. The pain of my ear was nothing compared to the pleasure Clara gave me. She moved her head down and she unbuckled my belt, slowly pulling down my suit pants along with my boxers. She took my cock in her hand slowly pumping it. God it felt amazing when she did this. After a few more she put it in her mouth sucking the tip. She took as much as she could in her mouth using her hand for the rest. "Oh just like that baby" I moaned breathily. Every moment felt like heaven. I was truly so in love with her which made it feel even better. "Faster baby" I spoke which caused her too speed up. She was so sedcutive in the way she took me in her mouth. She used her mouth for the tip, licking and sucking, bobbing ever so often. "Clara, I'm gonna finish soon" I panted. She smirked ready to swallow every drop in her mouth. "Do you feel better?" she smiled licking her lips. "Can't feel an ounce of pain when you're  around" I kissed her head pulling her onto my chest and the quilt onto us.