Broken mirror is 7 years bad luck

Claras POV
The huge mirror before us smashed down in crumbling pieces as George shielded my body from any collateral damage. Before us stood a smug looking group of Slytherins led by Draco who held a devastated Pansy followed by Filch and the Umbitch herself. "A broken mirror is 7 years bad luck you know" George spoke holding my hand tight. "Yes Mr Weasley but I think it's your girlfriends bad luck not mine" she spoke in a high tone instructing myself, Harry, Hermione and Ron to her office. I gave George a smile to show I'd be okay and walked with them. Draco and his goons were lined up guarding us. "How's that right side now Lestrange?" He spoke smugly at me. "Terrific thank you for the concern. Would you like a sweet?" I smiled politely. "What from your poison making boyfriend no thanks" he laughed. Shit. Umbridge began to speak instructing Harry to take her to where it was. I wasn't exactly sure what she meant as usually when we had these team talks I just stared at George. "Tell her where it is Harry!" Hermione suddenly shouted looking for encouragement from me. "Yes Harry take her there, take her too it or we will" it worked. Umbridge was now following us to the dark forest where a centaur picked her up because we mustn't tell lies.
We ran back to the castle where Harry told us about his dream and how he saw Sirius. We had to go and help. We met Luna, Neville and Ginny on the bridge but I couldn't risk telling George. I knew he'd be mad at me but I knew who would be waiting for us. I could risk taking him.

It wasn't long before we arrived to help Sirius Of course it was a trap. Death eaters suddenly appeared before us, circling us directly. A loud cackle could be heard behind me. I turned slowly. "What no welcome home hug for mummy?" There she was. Smiling in all her rotten glory, her hair was perfectly messy. Curled right until the end. Her wand was sharp and ready to fight as was she. "I don't think you've ever hugged me mother, no point starting now is there?" I grimaced at her as she continued to smile. "And look... no protective boyfriend? What you didn't want him to meet mummy? I must say he's quite the looker and so tall too no wonder you settled for a Weasley when they look like that" she continued to cackle to the point that I couldn't take it. "Stuplify" I shouted cursing her. She blocked it with a shocked look on her face. "Oh now you're grounded" she spoke as several death eaters grabbed my friends. "Come to mummy dear" she laughed holding my shoulder.
In a flash we were taken to a location id never seen before in my life. Just as quickly as we arrived so did the order. Spells were darting around it was almost impossible to miss them. We fought back strong. Sirius was safe, fighting with Harry confidently. "I think it's time I do some parenting. Watch and learn daughter" Bellatrix shouted in a cackle to me. "Avada Kedvara" came out of her throat like venom her wand pointing to Sirius. "Nooo!" I screamed trying to run at her as Tonks caught me. Harry tried the same. His cries were blood curdling and heart shattering. My heart really broke for him. He struggled out of Lupine grasp running at my mother. I had no strength to follow him but I also had no care of what he would do to her.
George's POV
I can't believe she would go. She left to go and fight but she went without me. I know she wanted to protect me against her mother but I needed to protect her. I sat waiting in the common room for her to come back. It had been about two hours when the portrait opened. "Clara" I spoke running upto her pulling her into a hug as I swung her body around. "I'm so glad you're safe" I breathe making sure she was okay. "Never ever do that to me again. I was so worried. Why would you leave? Clara I could of come with you" my
Voice was raising with every question "she knew about us George" she paused clearly distraught "the second thing she said to me was about you" her eyes began to fill with tears. "Oh baby I'm so sorry" my eyes began to water at her sadness and upset. "I just wanted you to be safe but she already knows George. What do I do? I'm so scared." She began to break down in my arms and all I could do was hold her and bring her too the sofa in the common room. We sat infront of the fire as she calmed down. "This isn't the part where you break up with me to keep me safe just like in that muggle
Film is it?" I stifled a laugh. "Don't be daft. She isn't breaking us I won't let her. We're stronger together." She looked up at me. I lifted my fingers upto her chin. "Let me protect you Clara" I whispered as I put a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Only if you let me protect you" she smiled, kissing me softly.