Chapter 23

"Ready. Set. Go!!" The coach screamed.

Amber was pretty terrified that she had to find three items that weren't even explained to her. Madame Belle, Missy and Bella were already ahead.... she knew this was a lose situation. Amber quickly picked up her pace and caught up with Missy. She ran with her, wondering if she was on her side.

"Hey, Missy. Let's work together to find these items." Amber insisted.

"No way! Why should I help you?" Missy disagreed.

"Because we are best friends. Please" Amber insisted again.

"Stop looking so desperate! Gosh!! Find them yourself." Missy snapped.

Amber figured that she just lost a best friend. Usually she would cry or run away and try again. But this time, it involved her family and somewhat- boyfriend. Just when she ran farther, Madame Belle bumped her out of the way.... knocking her on her butt.

Amber tried to get up but couldn't.... she was completely stuck! Madame Belle knocked her into quick sand.

What kind of magical world has a angry unicorn and quick sand? But the quick sand had colours so it was cool. Later, the yellow guy on a cloud with a race flag... (the one from Mariokart 😂) lifted her up again.. luckily he was here to save her.
By the time, Amber got up again she only found one magical flower. These flowers are supposed to be magic. Which is what she needed to free Dylan and her parents.

Amber then tripped Madame Belle, leaving her falling down hill. It was just the cool kids. 😎

Anyways, Amber saw that Missy was slowing down, then she whispered, "Go get them, Tiger! 🐯" Missy whispered politely.

Amber and Bella had to do a challenge where they needed to fight each other. First, roll down the hill while trying to grab the flower. "Attention!! You must get the another flower before you cross the finish land. Ready. Go!!" The coach screamed.

"Hey! What happened to Set?" Bella asked.

"Little girl, I really don't care. Just Go!!" The coach ordered.

Bella rolled down the hill and started to attack Amber to get the flower.

Amber punched, kicked and scratched like a cat trying to get its food.

At the end, Amber ended up with two flowers, leaving Bella furious.

"Hey! She punched me!" Bella complained.

"Sorry, miss! Thats all about the game, I don't make the rules." The coach answered.

"Well, who does?" Bella askes.

"He's long gone.. which means dead." The coach explained.

It was getting late, so Amber decided to hit the hay... on the dirty bunk beds. It was like a tent, one bunk bed for two people. Amber was with Missy, and Bella was with Madame Belle. Amber fell asleep with the flowers on the ground. Then....

Footsteps appeared. Someone snuck into the tent. Something or Someone went missing that night.

Was it a thing or a person? Find out next!

Author's Note:
Hey! You made it to Chapter 23!! 😝
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! 😉👍
What was taken that night? 😋
Tune in next!! 👌😛
See ya next Chapter! 👋😊

Peace out!! ✌️

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚