Chapter 24

That very night, who was taken? Was it a thing or a person?

It was both!!

Amber woke up to the sound of screaming. She turned to her right and Missy was gone. She looked down and the two flowers were also gone. She turned to the tent opening with the wind. Amber thought that it was just the wind blowing. She got out of bed and tip toed to Bella's room. She was fast asleep.... but Madame Belle had disappeared as well. How could this happen?

Amber saw that the ground was muddy and it was pouring rain... great!! She went in her pj's. Tonight was gonna be a long night. She looked and looked but no sound. Then, a sudden sound caught her attention. It was like screaming.

Amber ran to the sound and saw Missy tied to a tree. She ripped the duct tape off Missy's face. "OWWWW!!!" Missy yelled in pain. "Im glad you are here. Madame Belle is gonna kill me." Missy added.

"Terrible! But where are the flowers?" Amber asked.

"She's planting them, over there in the meadow." Missy answered.

The ground rumbled, the trees shook. Then something grew from above the soil... it was a spirit! Missy heard Madame Belle coming this way. Then, the tree Missy was strapped onto, it started to break because of that huge rumble. Missy was terrified!

"Help me! Its gonna fall on me!" Missy screamed with terror.

"I can't get it off. Its too tight." Amber hollered.

Then the string of tight rope turned into a ring of fire.

"AAAAH! What is happening? Im gonna die!" Missy complained.

"No! I need sonething. Anything!" Amber said.

"No, go!!" Missy bravely insisted.

"I can't leave you here!" Amber explained.

"You need to..." Missy ordered.

Amber listened to Missy and chased after Madame Belle. Madame Belle ran off and Amber stayed. She looked at the spirits and they gave her another magical flower. But they took the two planted in the ground and told her to find the others. The spirits disappeared, but before they did... Missy's spirit showed up.

Amber looked up and cried. Missy was now the fourth person inside. Amber got furious with the fact that now Missy, Dylan and her parents were under Madame Belle's spell. Amber chased after Madame Belle and saw a hole..

The hole had a girl inside... inside was Bella. Bella woke up to the sound of dirt flying down. She woke up and screamed. Amber pulled away Madame Belle but she had like a force field blocking her and protecting her. Amber got scared.

She was gonna be next.

Before Bella got buried alive, she spoke with Madame Belle.

"Why? Why me?" Bella asked.

"You couldn't do the job I asked. Now you must pay." Madame Belle answered.

Amber remembered a text she got that said the exact same words, "You must pay"

"I did the job! Please, don't do this." Bella pleaded.

"Sorry, dear. People must come and go. And you must go." Madame Belle decided.

Then she buried Bella alive. When Amber dug up the hole, all you could see was Bella's necklace. Amber got angry and punched Madame Belle.

Then a fight broke out.

Amber got pushed to a tree and touched fire, Next thing she had powers. Temporary powers though. Amber used her magic to defeat her.

Madame Belle and Amber were injured from their fight. Then, Madame Belle punched Amber one more time leaving her unconscious..

Amber woke up tied to a train track. Then 5:00AM came. That was the time for the train to come.

*Choo Choo* sounded the train.

Amber couldn't move.. she was stuck. Amber was gonna become of the spirits. Amber screamed but realized she walked into a deadly trap. Madame Belle put a dome around where Amber was, so no one could hear her scream.

Madame Belle teased Amber while struggled to move. She magically gave herself an amazing dress like Elsa did in Frozen.

#Frozen

"Now i can finally get what I want. Its just me. Goodbye!" Madame Belle chuckled.

Author's Note:
Hii! You made it to Chapter 24!! 😋
The book is ending pretty soon! 😖
What will Amber do? Will Madame Belle win? 👌😂
Find out next! 😉
See ya next chapter!! 😛🌺

Peace out!! ✌️
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚