Chapter 25

Author's Note:
Thanks so much for 900 reads! 😍
This book needs 100 more to get to 1000!! 😛
Let's get started. 😀

👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Amber could feel the vibration of the tracks and the train getting closer. Amber was gonna get hit, and no one could save her this time. The train was this close to her body. Amber looked down and she saw her legs disappearing.

Amber screamed for help but knew this stupid world wasn't gonna hear a thing. Then...

BOOM!!

Amber woke up on a cloud, and in front of her was her parents, Dylan, Missy and Bella. Amber thought she died and went to heaven, maybe she did. She looked at them all and they smiled.

"Mom! Dad! Dylan! Missy! Bella!" Amber said surprised.

"Hey, kiddo. You are almost there." Dad exclaimed.

"Sweetie. Why are you giving up already?" Mom asked.

"Im not. Madame Belle got you guys here. And im gonna get you out." Amber explained with confidence.

"We gotta go. Good luck, dearie!" Her parents both excitedly said.

"Wait... I have more questions." Amber pleaded.

But it was too late. Amber woke up and put her anger into motion. She screamed and broke herself out of the rope tie. Now the dome needed to break apart. Amber kicked and punched at it but it only sends bad vibes.

Amber looked up and saw a open hatch... weird enough. She looked around to see how to get up there. Then, the train stopped. Amber climbed up the ladder on the train and jumped to the top. She made it. And saw Madame Belle. Epic Showdown!!

Amber pushed Madame Belle ripping her dark purple dress. She was mad!

"Yo! How did you ecsape?" Madame Belle asked in shock.

"I have my ways. Where are the flowers?" Amber asked.

"In the meadow. Go in and turn right." Madame Belle answered.

" Really? Thanks." Amber politely said.

So Amber went in the meadow and turned right. She found the exact same flowers that she saw before. They were glowing. Beautifully.

She picked them and they cracked in the ground. Something sprouted. It was another magical place. After, the coach came and made an announcement:

"Hey! The Epic Showdown is in this world! Come y'all!" The coach explained.

"Shut up! Thats where i put the flowers." Madame Belle blurred out.

"Well, May the best woman win." Amber announced.

The Epic Showdowns are next? Who will win? 😏

Author's Note:
Hey! You made it to Chapter 25! 👍👍
5 more till The Final!! 😜
Sorry for short chapter, need to save the Epic Showdown for the last 5!! 😋😋
Who will win? 🌺
See ya next chapter!! 😛👋
Peace out!! ✌️
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜