Background Info!

Hii! I quickly decided to make a background information for each character!
(This might not be a chapter... but ya! 💜)

Amber: Amber has never told her last name to anyone (that's why you never see her last name).
Her full name is Amber Baxter. Amber is your typical teenager girl who is on an epic journey to find her missing parents. Even though, It has been 9 years since the funeral she still thinks there is hope.

Dylan: Dylan Carter is your average boy. He once dated not so- popular Amber before he decided to call it quits. He disappeared one day, and came back to find Amber. Now he wants to spend more time with her and be her boyfriend once again.

Madame Belle: Madame Belle is a fortune teller. She doesn't just tell the lives of others, but keeps them too. She has a strong hate for Amber (you will find out why!!) and will keep a lie if she needs too. She had asked Bella for help, not knowing that Amber is one smart girl.

Bella: Bella Robinson is very weird and mean. She despises Amber and everything she does. She stole Caitlyn from Amber to prove a strong, yet not so great point. She partnered up with Madame Belle to take Amber down, whatever it takes to win!

Caitlyn: Caitlyn Blue is a normal girl who got picked to be Bella's little helper. She never knew Bella nor spoke with her, until now! She was best friends with Amber from the start and always had her back! (Not today).

Author's Note:
I hope you enjoyed this Background info on these characters in the book! 😏
The next chapter will be next pretty soon! Stay tuned! 💜
Thanks for making this book possible! ❤️
Byee! 👋
For nowww... 😉
( I will make more characters soon!) 😄
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚