Chapter 4

Remember from Chapter 3? Who was talking to Amber? The answer is.... A security guard! But who's?

It's Madame Belle's sercurity guard.

As Amber was searching around for Madame Belle, she spotted this weird- dressed in black man looking at her suspiciously. Then he spoke quite loudly, " HEY! Who are you? YOU ARENT SUPPOSED TO BE NEAR THIS SHOP, LEAVE!!", the security guard screamed. Amber tried to lie to the guard about trying to find the "Forever 21" store and couldn't see it at all. The guard pulled Amber and put his hand around her mouth.

"Hey! MMH. Let me go!", Amber tried to scream. Soon later, a brown bag went over her head covering her eyes, leaving her unconscious. After, Amber realized she woke up in a dark, spooky room. There she saw Madame Belle. And Bella! She couldn't believe Bella was there, but why?

"Hello!, So... you finally woke up. Looks like your lost. Oh and by the way Amber, if your looking for your parents. GET LOST! They are not or will ever come back again!", explained Bella in a scary voice. Amber tried to grasp that Bella was right, her parents were gone. And never were gonna come back. But one thing clicked her mind, how did Bella know Madame Belle? Next thing she knows, Amber is flashed with a red laser, clearing her mind. She forgot everything about that incident.

Later, Amber woke up in a bathroom stall at the mall. She walked outside near the fro-yo shop and spotted Bella holding some fro-yo. "Hi! Where were you, Amber? Finally you came back, I was looking for you forever.", exclaimed Bella. Amber thought she saw Bella somewhere but couldn't remember. Or anything about Madame Belle.

It looks like Madame Belle and Bella got away with this one. But not for long.