Chapter 28

Quick Author's Note:
Hii, lovelies! 😛
This is the 2nd last chapter! 😄
Hope you enjoy!! 😘
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Epic Showdown: Part 3!!

Amber's eyes still were red. She clearly explained to her mom that rescuing them wasn't her thing, anymore.

You might be wondering... who saw Amber talking to her mom.... it was

Madame Belle.

Madame Belle had witnessed the whole thing, she might even have evidence to take Amber down, but sadly... it was the obstacle course chapter!

Second Course: Chocolate Fight!

This chocolate fight contains a ton of chocolate! The first person to get 10 different chocolate in the pink bin wins! But it can't be crushed or destroyed.

Amber was ready.. with tricks up her sleeve. Madame Belle didn't soo, this was odd.
Amber only had one flower and needed the other two. The coach allowed Amber to compete... but still watched over her.

They both threw chocolate, leaving the area a chocolatey mess! 🍫

Luckily, Amber cheated a little but it was like a gust of wind... it came and never was seen again. She won the gold medal and Madame Belle won the bronze... again!

So Amber had two flowers and Madame Belle only had one.

That night....

Amber couldn't sleep. She was trying to figure out about the last flower. Then, she felt faint and dizzy again. Her body was moving side to side, and then her soul came out of her body. What happened?

She woke up like a ghost and saw her life without her parents and friends. She saw many spotlights around a dark room. Then she saw five spotlights.

1. Amber crying in a room
2. Grandma dying
3. Dylan gone and no friends
4. Life being so hard.
5. *Empty* Life would be nothing.

Tears ran down Amber's shocked face.. she was horrified that things would turn out horrible for her. Her eyes turned back from red to blue. Her heart and kindness was capturing the evil inside and the snake's venom was out of her system.

The next morning..

Amber ran to Madame Belle to confront her about the coach and everything.

"Madame Belle! Why did you trick me?" Amber asked.

"Because I need you out of the competition! For good." Madame Belle answered.

"Look.. you won't trick me any longer. From now on, you stay away from me." Amber insisted.

"Ha! Nice try, and that toilet paper trick was all my idea." Madame Belle responded.

"I knew it." Amber hollered.

"That stupid coach is an idiot. He believed me." Madame Belle chuckled.

"Ooh. So you did it." The coach asked.

"Wow! Coach. Hey. Whats up?" Madame Belle noticed.

"Too late. Now guess whats gonna happen?" The coach announced

"What?" Madame Belle asked.

..........

Author's Note:
Hey! You made it to Chapter 28! 😛
What will happen next? 😏
Tune in to my second book coming in a few days.. 😋👍
See ya next chapter, ppl! 💜👋
Peace out!! ✌️✌️

Ooh, and before you go.. if you are looking for a good book to read on Wattpad.
Check out Perfection, and The Secret Behind The Lie.

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛