Chapter 8

The 3 weeks of being grounded by Grumpy Granny had past real quick. The hurtful comments and rumours turned into a nasty page on the internet getting Amber to leave town or possible kill herself. But that didn't stop her.

It all started on Friday during school.

Amber walked down the halls of her middle school. Teachers were giving her dirty looks and students told Amber to "get lost"! Bella then started once again.

"Amber honey, where is your orange jumpsuit. Better go back to where you belong... in prison!" Bella spoke out with confidence.

"Ooh Bella. Didn't know you had a comeback. Going to the fact that you wore glasses, geek knee high socks last year in grade 6". Amber replied.

Bella started to cry then ran off in a hurry. Amber felt pretty bad about it but proud that Bella got a taste of her own medicine. But when I reached the play ground, their was Bella... and Madame Belle! Madame Belle tried to find her but Amber hid behind a swing set. Hoping she wouldn't find Amber. Then, BOOM! Crashed a truck. And Madame Belle's crew were injured. She got so angry, that she forgot all about Amber.

The next weekend, Amber left to Kateville Mall to find Madame Belle's workshop. The sign said "open for business" so Amber left to go inside. "Hello? Is anyone here? Come out, now!" Amber nervously asked.

"Hey Amber! Looking for me!" Bella shouted.

"Yo, Bella! Where's your crew?", Amber asked.

"Injured. Destroyed. Gone." Bella hollered.

Then the doors locked.

And here came Bella's crew.

"Hey! Bella you lied." Amber replied.

"I'm not your friend, stupid! I can lie if I want" Bella screamed

Then everything went BLACK!

And next thing Amber is tied to a chair and Madame Belle is here.

Great!

"So, honey bunny! Why are you here, anyway?" Madame Belle asked.

"Looking for you! Where are my parents" Amber replied.

"No where in sight, fool" Bella answered.

"Shut up, stupid! Im doing the talking, here!" Madame Belle shouted.

"By the way, Which motel is that? Huh?" Amber asked.

"Hey! How does she know, Bella?" Madame Belle hollered.

"OMG! I was in the mall's washroom that night we I hollered everything. She was in there when it happened" Bella answered.

"STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! Why did I ever ask a 13 year old?" Madame Belle shouted.

"YOUR FIRED!" Madame Belle shouted.

"No way! Fine, stupid. I will leave." Bella hollered back.

And Bella left with anger.

Then Madame Belle untied me and made me leave.

Amber thought if she could get Bella on her side.

But how?

Author's Note:
Hi!!! You made it to the end of Chapter 8! 👍
Im gonna try to make longer chapters! 📖
Been having writer's block lately! 💭

💙💙💙💙💙💙

See ya next chapter!! 👋