Chapter 12

Everyone was living their life... except for Amber. Bella was totally right...

Amber was in the Dog house now... but not for long!!

Amber banged and banged on the cage to escape but the cage was closed shut. But Amber was relieved that she wasn't with another dog. But she sure was hungry. All they had was cat kibble and dog kibble. Gross!!

Amber kept explaining to the guards that she wasn't an animal, but they were stupid.

"Hello? I told you a million times! I AM NOT AN ANIMAL" Amber shouted.

"Listen, you mutt. I DONT CARE" the server replied.

The only way Amber would escape... was to try and break herself free. Amber made enough noise to spook the dog by yelling, and one of them was barking angrily. The guard had to come and comfort it, dropping his keys on the floor. Right near Amber's cage. So Amber tried to use her hand to snatch it. But her hands were just too small. She took a long bone that was in her bowl, and was able to get the key!

Amber unlocked the cage and ran free, then the bell rang incase of a animal escaping.

"RING" the bell rang.

Amber ran so fast to get away. The guard was just too slow.

Next stop: Bella's house.

Amber raced to Bella's to talk to her about calling Animal Control. When she rang the doorbell, there was no answer. And she forgot it was dark. The party was still on.

So Amber did go back to the party and everyone was still here. Great!

When Amber arrives, Bella looked shocked. Then she approached her:

"So Amber. You finally got here. Where is your doggy bone?" Bella asked.

"Bella, it wasn't that hard. The guards were just stupid." Amber replied.

Then Amber went to Lindsay to say hi! But Bella got furious because she thought her sister was involved and helping Amber instead of her. Things changed quick.

" Excuse me! But Lindsay is my sister. Not yours!" Bella hollered.

Then people started to stare quickly.

" Look, Bella. She is my friend. She is the oldest... respect her. No wonder you have no friends."Amber replied.

"You didn't!" Bella screamed.

Then... Bella attacked Amber, fighting forever. Leaving them both bruised and hurt. Bella then left and Amber stayed.

Amber went to speak with Madame Belle. " Hello, Madame Belle. Where are my parents? I need answers!!" Amber pleaded.

"You are getting colder, my dear! And asking me won't help" Madame Belle replied.

"Find the person you would least expect to talk to..." Madame Belle said.

Author's note:
Hi!! You made it to Chapter 12! 💫
Thank you soo much for 400 reads! 🎉
Im so close to 500! 💛
See ya next chapter!! 👋

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖