Chapter 15

Author quick note:
I decided to put pictures above the chapter title !
Anyways, lets start Chapter 15!
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
-------------------------------------------------------------

Amber looked at the address she had in her hand, then thought about if going was really worth her time.

*doorbell rings*

Its Dylan!

"Hey, Am. Whats up?" Dylan asked.

"Did he just call me Am?" Amber thought.

"So, Nothing much. But i have to go!" Amber replied.

"Where? Let's go together!" Dylan said.

"No! Its okay! You can't come." Amber shouted.

"Fine! Bye." Dylan hollered and left Amber's house.

Amber soon forgot about the morning drama and decided to head to the address on her paper: 143 Rumble Rd. But she had realized that she couldn't go, it was only 3PM. What could she do to waste time? Get more evidence! Then, Dylan texted her again... she was beginning to think that Dylan was becoming a little obsessed with her? Probably a lot!
This is how their conversation started:

D: Hey, bæ! 😚
A: bæ? Who's bæ? 😳
D: You. I wanna get back together! ❤️
A: No, Dylan! I told you NO! 😠
D: Fine! But your gonna come around, bæ! 😘
A: Whatever! 😤
D: Anyway, could I come to 143 Rumble Rd. with you? 😌
A: Wait!! How did you know? 😧
D: Umm... no reason! 😬
A: Dylan!! How! 😯😡
D: Bye! 😟
A: DYLAN! 😡
A: 😤😤😤😤😤😤😤

Amber was super angry, She couldn't believe that Dylan knew? But how did he find out?
There was no time to worry about lover Dylan. It was time to go to 143 Rumble Rd.

Amber left to 143 Rumble Rd. She noticed that it wasn't a building or anything with doors or windows. Just docks! There she found a scuba suit with flippers, but before she put it on... there was another clue. It said:

You finally found me, you were never lost. Your getting closer, but not as far. Follow me like the note said. The answer to your riddle is Like Ariel, Under The Sea.

Amber never thought it was "Ariel, Under The Sea". She never even watched the disney movie... more like slept through it. Amber wore her scuba suit and dived underwater. The sight underwater was soo beautiful. There were fish, dolphins and all kinds of magical, amazing things. Then, Amber saw a treasure chest! It was already opened.

Inside was two small dolls that looked actually like her mom and dad. She was getting closer. But not close enough. Amber went above water and went back on the dock. Sitting there was Dylan. She sat beside him and found two strings attached to the dolls backs. She pulled the boy, he said: "You have been tricked!" The boy doll said.

Then the girl doll said: "You have not won, we did! hahaha" The girl doll said.

After, Amber spoke to Dylan.

"Hey! Why are you here?" Amber asked.

"No, reason. Where did you find the dolls?" Dylan replied.

"Underwater... in a chest!" Amber excitedly said.

"Oh damn! I gotta go" Dylan hollered as he left.

"Where? Why do you always leave?" Amber shouted.

But he didn't answer.

Amber was wondering if Dylan was working against her? Is Dylan hiding something?

Author's Note:
Hi! You made it to Chapter 15! 👍
Im getting very close to 600 reads! 😊
Thanks so much! 💖
See ya next chapter!! 👋😉

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙