Chapter 9

Amber arrived to Bella's house to try and get her on her side, once and for all! First, bring cookies for her.
"DING DONG" rang the doorbell.

And look who opened it... Bella! Amber thought It was her mom.

"Hi, Caitlyn! Oh... it's you. What do you want, Amber? I have a friend over in a few minutes. What you want?

"Hi Bella. Nice to see you too! Anyway, here is a gift! Welcome to the neighbourhood." Amber excitedly lied.

"Really, Amber!? Im not new here , you know? I will take the cookies though! Bye!" Bella replied.

"Wait! Can I quickly come in?" Amber asked.

"Sure, whatever" Bella answered.

Just when Amber came inside, Bella's father walked near the door and saw Amber. He got the wrong idea!

"BELLA! Who is this girl?" Her father asked loudly.

"Daddy! It's just Amber" Bella replied.

Then Bella whispered to Amber that she was sorry for some reason. Why?!

"BELLA! Is this the girl who is calling you stupid, idiot and should of wore an orange jumpsuit?" Her father asked, again.

Bella switched her story on Amber! She told her dad that I said that!? She did to me, I never said that?

Is this the person Amber wants help from? Really?!

"Amber! Stay AWAY from my daughter! Don't you ever walk up into my house thinking your welcome?! Cause you're not!" Her father yelled.

Then Amber got kicked out of Bella's house for no reason!

Who else will help Amber? Maybe Bella has a sister?

Just when Amber starts to daydream, a teenager walks by her, looks like she is 16 years old. Amber hopes she knows Bella or if she is her sister... even better! "Hello? Who are you?" Amber asked.

"Excuse me! Who the hell do you think you are? I have better things to do then listen to a 6 year old. By the way, Im Bella's older sister. My name is Lindsay." Lindsay answered.

"Hi Lindsay, Im Amber. Sorry for bothering you! Do you listen to Bella's phone conversations?" Amber said.

"Yes! All the time! By the way, watch yourself! Bella is after you. Don't come back here when Bella is around. I warn you!" Lindsay hollered. And Lindsay walks inside.

Amber was wondering why she should be warned. Bella is okay now. But Lindsay could be right. Maybe Bella is really coming for revenge... by getting her to be her friend?

The next day, Amber went through her secret "Find my parents" mission book. Right now, her mission was becoming impossible because Amber still hadn't gotten any new information expect from Lindsay. But that only warned her, not really help her. Madame Belle has been MIA, and Bella was not doing much either. Looks like there was only one solution: Break into Madame Belle's shop, and later, break into Bella's house.

That very night, Amber put on her "sneaking into rooms" disguise and rode her bike to Madame Belle's shop. Once she got inside, there were files as if someone was here already. Anyway, Amber looked through her filing cabinet to find anything interesting to help her. She found a file that read "Amber 101". Maybe that had something to do with her parents somehow, Amber pushed that into her black bag and kept looking. Next thing she finds is a folder, with something written on it: "Here lies Darren and Maggie. The parents of Amber." Who has this and Amber knew those were her parents name's.

Last, she finds a paper that reads again:

Watch your back, red! Keep looking, cause your getting colder real fast. - ?

Author's Note:
Hii!! You made it to Chapter 9! 👌
Hope this series is interesting for you! 👍
See ya next Chapter!! 👋

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙