Chapter 29

Quick Author's Note;
Yo! Yo! Lovelies! 😍
This is the last chapter before the finale!! 😏
Hope you love this chapter! 💜💜
So, let's get started! 👍
😋😋😋
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

What did the coach tell Madame Belle? Find out now! 😜

"Madame Belle.. you are gonna lose the flower." The coach confessed.

"What?! Really?! I can still get it back.." Madame Belle asked.

"Maybe.. you both have one more obstacle course left." The coach explained.

Amber had one more chance to get the flower even though it was already hers. She needs to win it.

Final Course: Epic Showdown..

The epic showdown is all about the finale. What Amber and Madame Belle will do is:

Jump over many items.
Get ten different chocolate brands into the bin without it being messed up.
Go through the Wipeout zone.
And... a fighting match.

Fair... and... square... ❗️😯

First was Madame Belle.

She jumped over tires and objects, and she only fell four times. Then she threw every chocolate, she could find to win. but only got six different chocolate blends. Next was Wipeout zone! She fell so many times, it was like she was a rubber ducky. That one didn't turn out so well.

She scored 366 points.

Next was Amber.

Amber was very good at the jumping over objects. She never fell at all. Then she got ten different chocolate in the bin. Score! Next was Wipeout zone. Amber only fell like, 2 times. But still sucessed. She was definitely unstoppable. Like, The Incredible Hulk, and Superman! But, Wonderwoman. The whole thing turned out amazing!

She scored 500 points.

Last was the fight match.

Amber wore pink and teal shorts and crop top.

Madame Belle wore dark purple jogging pants and a tank top.

*Ding Ding* The bell rang.

Amber tapped her boxing gloves and punched Madame Belle in the jaw. Then, Madame Belle hit as well. Punching, kicking and throwing down on the mat was the whole fight. The second round came and Madame Belle knocked Amber out.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2...

Amber got up again and stood up. But the third and last round came and Amber was bruised badly. Madame Belle had no scratch on her body. Not anymore... Amber punched and punched until she knocked out Madame Belle.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.....

Knock out! 👊

Amber won the fighting match. And got the final flower to get her parents back. She hugged the coach and passed Madame Belle.

That Night..

While everyone was asleep, Amber ran to the meadow to talk to her mother and father. Amber tried to open the portal but nothing happened.

"Mom! Dad! Where are you? Hello?". Amber screamed.

Then Amber remembered to plant the three flowers in the soil to make sure it works.

Amber planted them and nothing happened. She felt disappointed and thought that her progress was a big mistake. Maybe she was right... there was no hope.

Amber walked back to her tent and fell asleep. Not worrying about anything and she cried herself to sleep. While she was asleep, a spark of lightning sparked the soil. Something glowed as well.

Did it actually work?

Was her parents saved after all? 😏

Author's Note:
Hiii! You made it to Chapter 29!! 😛😄
Hope you liked this chapter! ☺️👍
Did Amber just save her parents? 🙊😱
See ya next chapter!! 😜👋
Peace out!! ✌️✌️
💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛