Chapter 16

Amber followed Dylan to where ever he was going. She thought that he was behind something. Then he arrived to Woodword Park and met up with Bella. Why?

Then she went behind a big bush and looked through it and decided to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Hey, Bella. I got the stuff." Dylan explained.

"Thanks so much. I finally have it now!" Bella chuckled.

"Did you trick her?" Bella asked.

"Yes... but no." Dylan replied.

"Snap out of it, Dude! You can't have any relationship with her." Bella hollered.

"Sure." Dylan said sadly.

Then they both left the area.

"Dylan really likes me." Amber said to herself.

Amber went back home to solve the dolls secret message.

When Amber got back home, she took scissors and opened each dolls back. All she found was stuffing and a little note.

The note said:
Stay away, i warn you. He is way too good for you. I promise real hard... you will get what you deserve.

Amber was kinda creeped out by the message from the dolls. But one of them just had a question mark drawn on a paper.

Maybe it was a sign. Later, Amber's dog, Ruby bit one of the dolls and ran away with it.

"Come back, Ruby!!" Amber shouted. And chased after her as fast as she could.

It took Amber 15 minutes to catch her. But she dropped the doll outside. When Amber picked it up, the dolls face was ripped off. Inside was a video camera. Who put this in here?

Luckily it was never wet from underwater. Maybe it was Dylan?

Who would put that in here?

Someone wanted to record Amber for information.

But who?

Author's Note:
Hiii! You made it to Chapter 16! 😄
Hope you enjoyed! 👍
Who do you think is recording Amber? 📹
See ya next chapter! 😏👋
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Also, Shoutout to ShelaMaeLamug! 💛