Chapter 6

The following school week, Amber came to school looking for Bella. Bella was talking to a couple of girls that Amber didn't even know. They looked new... but not new enough.

"Soo... I was thinking. Oh, hey Amber!" exclaimed Bella.
"Hey!" Amber shouted.

Amber started to wonder what Bella really was thinking about. And there it was...

There was a HUGE poster that read "Madame Belle's Fortune Teller reading ft. Bella"

"OH MY GOSH!!!! WHO DID THIS?!", Bella shouted.

But that was all Amber. Amber planned to get revenge, but her plan was just getting sweeter. Bella turned around and looked right at Amber. Thinking Amber caused all this. Sadly Amber had to blame it on Booger Billy, the kid who always picks his nose.

"Amber, did you do this!? Cause if you...", complained Bella.

"It was Booger Billy. He doesn't like when you pick on him so...", Amber lied.

"No I didn't. I never put up a poster.", sniffled Billy.

Then Bella rudely attacked him, leaving him helpless and bruised... OUCH!

Okay. Enough about Billy, time to put things in ACTION!

Amber made the poster so Bella could go no matter what. But Bella had decided to go, so Amber's plan was right in gear.

The following night, Amber headed over to Kateville Mall and track down Madame Belle. But sadly, they both never showed up. Amber thought it was crazy that Madame Belle would not want all these people. She headed to the ladies washroom to figure out her other plan. Just when she got inside, she heard Bella screaming which was coming straight to the door, Amber's only thought was to hide in one of the stalls. Then here came Bella, "AHHH! Madame Belle makes me soo mad!! SHE FORGOT THE STUPID KEY TO THAT STUPID MOTEL ROOM AT 195 RED BURN ST. I TOLD HER ITS STUPID ROOM 245. DUMB!", screamed Bella. Then she left with complete anger.

When Amber left the bathroom, Bella was standing in front of the door, and looked pretty upset with Amber, not Madame Belle.

"So what were you doing in there... Amber. Or is that your real name.", exclaimed Bella.

"I was using the toliet, and yes. Amber is my real name, Bella.", explained Amber.

"Well then, why were you sneaking around? Huh?", Bella said with anger.

"I didn't sneak around. Why are you so angry?", Amber asked.

"No reason. But I warned you. STOP LOOKING FOR YOUR PARENTS!", Bella shouted.

" WHY DO YOU CARE?! THEY ARE MY PARENTS", Amber screamed.

"I told you NOT TO LOOK! SECURITY, GET THIS GIRL OUT OF HERE.", Bella cried.

"YES BELLA!", the security's shouted.

"WAIT! Bella... why are they obeying you?", Amber asked.

"Because... My daddy owns this mall, stupid!", Bella said in confidence.

"POLICE! Security... put the girl down.", The police shouted.

"Amber, you are under arrest for hacking into a security camera!", The police screamed.

"PLEASE! IM SORRY! HELP ME!", Amber cried.

And she left, arrested.

Author's Note:
Hiii! You made it to the end of Chapter 6! 👍
What do you think will happen now that Amber is arrested? 😁