Chapter 7

It was dark, creepy and smelly! How did i get into this mess? I was sad, angry and frustrated. All thanks to Bella!

Yes, she got in behind bars. But her Grandma was gonna bail her out. She just had to wait. "One phone call, Miss" policeman cried.

"Thanks." Amber said.

"Hello! Is that you Fred?" Grandma excitedly said.

(Fred was Grandma's bingo friend.)

"No, Grandma! It's me, Amber. I got... arrested." Amber cried.

"Fred, stop! That's crazy talk! Bye", Grandma replied.

"Wait! Its me, Amber. Hello?" Amber cried.

"Sorry miss. No more calls" the policeman said with pride.

Amber felt hopeless, like she lost the fight towards saving her parents. She started to think that Madame Belle and Bella finally won. Amber then started to cry.

"Hello. Miss Amber, stop crying! You're getting bailed out" the policeman shouted

Guess who it was... Bella!

"Look, Bella. Thanks for bailing me out.", Amber politely replied.

"I know. No need to thank me, a superstar." Bella said with confidence.

Amber saw behind her was Grandma. Amber ran and squeezed her, but Grandma never hugged her back. Apparently, Grandma heard another story, "Amber how could you steal a TV from Blockbuster." Grandma sadly cried.

"But Granny, I didn't steal a thing. Where did you hear that from?" Amber curiously asked.

"Bella told me. You are grounded for 3 weeks, you are not allowed out of the house except school." Grandma shouted.

Amber felt betrayed... again. Bella always ruins everything for her. Amber realized things were closing up on her. Bella was gonna win and she was gonna be left on the sidelines. But the question was... where's Madame Belle?

The next day, Amber left to school without saying a word to Grandma. Then things started to blow in Amber's face quite quickly.

Amber saw words all over the school wall, saying that Amber was a stealer, liar and a complete idiot. Amber felt sad and depressed from it. Then, came the rumors!

"Did you here Amber stole a T.V.!!"

"I can't believe Amber killed someone"

"I heard she tried to kidnap a three year old"

Then, Amber went to her locker, only finding a note taped to it, it read:
" Are you done now? I TOLD YOU THREE TIMES TO LET GO OF YOUR PARENTS... NOW YOUR GONNA SEE HELL!!! -Anonymous

Bella then stood right there watching Amber crumble and break into a thousand pieces. This was her evil plan toward VICTORY!

"Madame Belle, round up the troops! Time to put plan "A" into action! Once and for all..."

Author's Note:
This was the end of Chapter 7! 😄
Hope you enjoyed the little plot twist I added.
What Chapter should I end the series at?

Let me know! 😋
See you next chapter! 😉👋