Touch me not!!

Song 👆🏻

Hello friends I'm  back with yet another chapter, hope you guys will enjoy it!!

No touching, we are having yet another romantic chapter but this time we have our Tiya and Kiaan in closed room instead of Aarav and Samaira .

*If any of you don't like romantic scenes then plz skip this chapter , it's just a bit of intimate scenes btw two love birds *

How will Tiya handle Kiaan and how they spend few minutes before Aarav and Samaira arrives at Tiya's bedroom ....this chapter is only on Tiya and Kiaan and their sweet moments before they discuss about Red siblings which we will red in  You are mine 2 .

Please share , comments and don't forget to like the chapter .

Thanks

✍🏻
 Tiya looked at her bff, now her would be sister-in-law. Samaira had always tangled herself into problems and never solved any without their help, especially without Aarav and Kiaan, she is well aware that she can't handle than why she hide it with us , Tiya thought .

"And this time they came to talk something serious,"Tiya looked at her friend . She got up and opened the door but before that she turned , "Aarav and I..we are aware about Red, we heard you guys before rituals," she said opening the door for her brother and  her fiancé.

As soon as door was open, Samaira left the room and Aarav walked behind his Mira leaving Kiaan and Tiya alone outside the bedroom.

Kiaan was aware that he should not have hidden all this from his bff and Tiya , they were always together in everything especially Aarav who was his buddy, mate , friend and now soon he will be legally his brother-in-law.

Kiaan took a deep breath his eyes slowly travelled to his lovely Tiya who was looking at him , hurt clearly visible on her beautiful face ,"I can explain ," Kiaan blurted without her asking for any kind of explanation.

"What?"  Tiya shook her head and walked inside her room and she casually looked at Kiaan . She is not angry like Samaira though she felt hurt , hurt due to his casual behaviour when things are bit serious and not telling her when she asked him before rituals.

"I wanted to share but not so early,  that's true I would have hidden for long may be until I met that sibling,". Kiaan clearly spoke . He know she will be more angry with him now .

"Hmmm..so you don't trust me," Tiya asked , she blinked back her tears," I am not at all important to you," she turned her face, tried not to cry.

Kiaan shook his head and walked to Tiya, who was playing with knot of her robe . She was looking away from him, he could sense her anger which she was hiding from him. How much patience she has when it comes to me Kiaan thought .

"I trust you Tiya and you know it very well how important you are to me ," he pulled her by her belt, loosening her robe knot, " what are you wearing inside," he whispered in her ear .

She looked up meeting his eyes,
" Kiaan please , we need to talk," she said angrily.

Kiaan embraced her in his arms and spoke ,"Utpal is still in Lonavala , Samaira told me about that Red, we can discuss this when they come back , Aarav want to talk together," Kiaan said in very low tone .

"Why have you not told me when I asked you during rituals ?" She asked pushing him away.

Kiaan didn't move he tighten his hold on her , not too tight , not to hurt her in anyways now, "Come on Tiya at that time really, " he said . 

"And you said you would not have told me until you met them ," she looked up meeting his eyes . Kiaan could feel pain and tears in her  beautiful eyes .