Gym time !!

Hey guys sorry for late update , my laptop was not working and I forget to copy the chapter on wattpad and due to that was not able to edit on mobile ..now things are fine got new laptop , transferred all the data and started editing chapters as well.

So here we go but before that I will give you short tour of what coming next , after this chapter we will have one more chapter with office and family dinner , discussing about coming engagement and also Aarav plan and then a chapter on Lal's later Sheena meeting Kiaan and wedding plan .......we will take a month leap and wedding and more ...Then end .

Wedding time will have good number of chapters . So end is yet long way 😀

✍🏻
"Get up sleepy head," Kiaan called Tiya at six in the morning.

"I'm already up," she replied back.

"Ohh.. excited to do some naughty work out with your fiance," he laughed.

"Hmm hmm," she smiled through the receiver.

✍🏻
After half an hour both met in thr gym.

"Good morning wifey," Kiaan kissed Tiya's cheek and they together entered the gym . 

"Hmm now let's warm up," he pushed her against glass wall, "Kiaan ," Tiya slightly pushed him laughing.

"Yes wifey ?" Kiaan asked his lips touching her ear lobe .

"What are you doing?" Tiya asked. 

"Warm up with a kiss ," his lips travelled down her jaw .

Tiya pushed him and ran up to the cardio machines and started with treadmill.

Kiaan shook his head, my shy girl, he thought  switching on the music and then ran to his Tiya who was now running on the treadmill.

"Bahon mein chale aao,", He stood next to her and sang.

Tiya looked away, her lips twitched but she didn't smiled . She love this side if Kiaan , so romantic but she just don't want to get caught as Harshvardhan and her brother might come for workout.

"Why are you feeling shy Tiya ,I asked just for a kiss and a hug ," Kiaan smirked .

Tiya arched her brow and looked at him, " Kiaan we are in gym and bhai or anyone could come even our parents ," she said increasing the  speed of treadmill.

Kiaan sadly looked at her , "Okay," he shook his head and started with his work out. I thought of having some romantic session with my wifey but....he mumbled and looked at Tiya who was busy running .

Tiya after running, went to Kiaan , she was aware what he planned, some early morning romance she thought, looking at Kiaan who was holding dumbbell in his hand and was ready to do some biceps curls set. She slowly took dumbbells from his him and kept it on the bench, behind him.

To Kiaan surprise, she pulled him by his t-shirt , slowly she tip toed and touched her lips with his in slow and sweet kiss . After few seconds she moved back and smiled at him .

"You are turning me into crazy girl Kiaan ," she said and walked back to cardio machines and started with cycling . They both did their workout for 45 minutes after that Kiaan walked to Tiya she was doing some free hand exercise.

Kiaan wrapped hid arms around her and started kissing her neck, "noo I am sweating," she laughed leaning against him. 

"Doesn't matter," he took her ear lobe in his mouth," I love you wifey," he turned her around and peck her on her lips ," now I am going to take shower," he smiled .

"Here ?" Tiya asked.

"Yes ," Kiaan casually replied .

"Why, are you going for Steam Room?" She asked .