Oberoi's !!

I am dedicating this chapter to ThejashreeVenkatesh  RachamantiMahitha

Kiaan and Samaira bro and sis, and Harshvardhan is their cousin and Bobby, Sunny and Melee are Harshvardhan cousin.

Aarav and Tiya bro and sis and Parul and Kunal are their cousin.

This chapter will not much of Kiaan and Tiya as Honey is coming and why Kiaan is angry with Harshvardhan .
Well Harshvardhan is not aware about Kiaan anger. For him he is hus elder brother who he love so much.

swedish63 once suggested ship name Kiya and Tiaan. Thanks you my friend I love Kiya.
Now my reader friends suggest ship name for Aarav and Samaira.

After shopping they together had dinner in Karan, Royale Deewan's Italian restaurant, where they found out that Karan is back and he is in meeting.

"Should we wait," Tiya asked looking at her brother.

"Meeting will take long Miss Kohli," Receptionist smiled at Tiya.

Kunal checked his wrist watch, "It's already 11:30, its late T," he said.

"Is Harshvardhan inside," Tiya again turned towards receptionist.

"No Miss Kohli," Receptionist nodded.

"Okk," Tiya pouted. Kiaan was looking at his Piya who was so excited to meet Harshvardhan. What about Harsh, he left us to heal his wound, seriously I am good without girlfriend. I don't want to fall in love he thought looking at his Piya. But if I marry my Wifey then she will not leave us his mind said. We should be quick else someone else will take our wifey, his heart whispered. "Stop it,"  Kiaan said in high pitch.

"What?" Aarav looked at him in shock.

"Nothing let's go home, it will take more than half an hour to reach home," Kiaan walked towards exit.

"And yaa we need beauty sleep so that we look presentable during lunch," Parul smiled dreamily.

"So exited to meet Honey," Meele laughed.

"You know I always had crush on him but he never looked at me like that, he was too into that girl what was her name," she tapped her temple, "Forget it" Parul smiled, "Let's go."

"You had crush on Kiaan as well," Samaira winked.

"Ahh it's over since T.... I mean he is rude," Parul looked at Kiaan who was now out of the hotel.

"Honey is also rude, more than Aarav and Kiaan," Sunny smirked.

Meele looked at Sunny, "you forgot he is also rude," she pointed at Sunny.

"Ohh sissy I am your brother how can you say this for me," Sunny laughed pulling Melee closer.

"I am also not rude," Bobby smiled cheekily.

"Yes true," Tiya pulled his cheek and Samaira kissed his right cheek.

"Me too I am also not rude," Kunal smiled at his sister Parul and then he winked at Meele who made funny face and ran to Kiaan who was now sitting in car.

"Why are they still inside, are they going to wait for Harshvardhan to come and get them?" Kiaan angrily asked.

"Why are you so angry at Honey, he never did anything wrong to you, wrong happens with him, that girl ditched him and due to her our Honey kept himself away for five years" Meele sadly looked at Kiaan.