Date with Mr. Kapoor.

I'm dedicating this chapter to Kalpana04

✒️

Tiya knocked at Kiaan's cabin door and waited there thinking about Preeti who want dinner date with Kiaan as her crowning date. But then she shook her thought, "Tiya you are here to see Kiaan who is not well," She mumbled to herself.

She was tensed that Kiaan missed his breakfast. She asked her Ridhi maa about him and found that Kiaan is not well. In her tension she didn't noticed Do not disturb tag  hanging out on the cabin door.

"Can't you see," Kiaan said opening the door, he was surprised to see his Piya, he thought Preeti came to meet him, "oops I am sorry I thought..." he said in low voice.

Tiya looked at the tag and then she looked up at him, sadness was clearly visible on her face,"It's ok ...umm I am sorry I just ..."Kiaan didn't let her complete the sentence, he quickly pulled her inside and locked the door behind them.

"That was not for you," he said .

"No, I can understand," she pushed him away and tried to open the door but Kiaan pulled her back, "Preeti, it was for her, Kunal and Aarav messaged me that she want dinner date with me so I ...I mean...I made an excuse," now he smiled.

Tiya too smiled and then she looked at him, "you were ready to come for breakfast," she asked . He was already dressed up for breakfast.

"Yes but then I got the message from them and I changed my plan," he replied , smile was still playing on his lips.

"Ohh...Mr. Kapoor planned to hide inside this room till next week," she laughed.

Kiaan pulled her closer, "don't you feel jealous Piya?" Kiaan asked meeting her eyes. Her eyes so expressive and beautiful, "You have feelings for me ,wifey," he asked .Tiya gulped hard and then closed her eyes, shutting him away , just the way she use to do before their first kiss which they shared last week.

Kiaan kept on looking at her . After yesterday night he decided that he will not let Harshvardhan take away his Piya, his wifey from him. His main fear is commitment but he will try for his Piya coz in truth he likes her more than friend .

Kiaan leaned forward and kissed her closed eyelid, and lingered just a little long. He then stepped back and again looked down at her beautiful face. After few minutes Tiya opened her wide eyes ,shock written over her face . Kiaan smiled at her and again leaned forward and kissed her nose , "don't be angry my wifey, I wanted you to open your eyes and look at me , so I kissed them and see the result," he said .

Tiya curled her lips she wanted to laugh at his behaviour, "I would have opened it if you have asked," she said and smiled.

"No , you wouldn't," Kiaan leaned again this time not to kiss her eyes or nose , he planned to kiss her soft and sweet lips but suddenly they heard a knock at the door.

He was about to kiss me , she thought with sigh. She then turned to open the door but shuffling sound made her turn back. Kiaan was lying in his bed ,trying to cover himself with comforter. One moment he was with her and another moment he was  laying on the bed comfortably, Tiya thought .

" Open the door," Kiaan spoke in very low voice. Tiya turned and unlocked the door and was surprised to see Preeti standing at the door.