Tattooed girl.

Song 👆 listen while reading 😊
I am dedicating this chapter to Moumita8198

Tiya angrily got down from the car, "Mohan uncle please get another car, I don't want to be late" she said looking at the driver who looked at car and then towards the iron gate.

"Betiya(Daughter), no car can pass from this gate until this car get fixed . " He said. Tiya angrily hit the tyre.

"Anger don't suites you Piya" Kiaan jogged towards them and laughed but then his eyes travelled up and down her body, "You look different" he took the edge of saree pallu and said

"Anger don't suites you Piya" Kiaan jogged towards them and laughed but then his eyes travelled up and down her body, "You look different" he took the edge of saree pallu and said. Tiya bit her lower lip and let him hold he pallu.

"Mohan uncle please call the cab" she said but from inside she was praying that Kiaan drive her to mandir.  She is going to pray for his success and growth.

"Mohan uncle please call the mechanic. I will drive Tiya to wherever she want to go" he jogged back towards his bungalow but Tiya called out, "I will take a cab" she said.

Kiaan turned and looked at her, she hesitantly looked away, "wait here." He ran inside and within five minutes he was back in his car. Mohan was still standing outside.  It was dark outside.

Tiya picked her puja thali (prayer things)from back seat of the car and walk to Kiaan's car. Mohan opened the door for her and smiled.

"Mohan uncle inform maa and Naina aunty that I am taking Tiya to mandir"  he paused and looked towards Tiya, "Mandir right" he asked. Tiya nodded looking away from him.

Kiaan slightly turned towards Tiya, "Seat belt, Piya" he leaned over her, knowing that with thali in her hand she won't be able to fasten it so he slowly moved towards her.

Tiya gulped hard and closed her eyes. Kiaan looked at her, she was looking damn beautiful, light make up, diamond earrings, small blue bindi, her hair were bunched up in tight bun. He never noticed that she had grown up beautifully. Why this girl is so scared of me, he thought looking at beauty beside  him whose eyes were closed as if shutting him out.

With click sound of seat belt, Tiya opened her eyes. Kiaan was looking at her, "You have tattoo"  he asked his thumb touched her bare waist. Tiya shivered in his touch.

"Mandir please"  She removed his hand from her waist.

Kiaan nodded and started the car. "At 5:30 in the morning, you are going to mandir,  what happened Wifey,  ohh I remember Naina aunty is planning to marry you, that's why?" he laughed.

Tiya didn't replied so he drove in silence. After twenty minutes they reached mandir. Tiya got down and walk towards the stairs, suddenly she turned back, "Kiaan today is important day for you, I don't want you to be late so please go I will call for the cab" she said looking towards mandir.

Kiaan nodded and looked at the retrieving back of Tiya who was walking up the stairs. She placed her pallu on her head.

"She is my Piya, if she got married then legally she will be someone else wife then I won't be able to tease her by calling her wifey,"  he mumbled, keeping his head on steering wheel.