Not so serious!!

I'm dedicating this chapter to new readers who have added this book in their reading list. Thanks😊

Half of the  chapter contain  scene from book two, chapter ,"All about her," that was needed for continuity and for those readers who are only reading this book.

✒️
Kiaan happily went back to his room. His Tiya accepted him, as a boyfriend. Smile errupted on his lips thinking about his sweet Piya, so sweet, pure and innocent, he thought.

His mood suddenly turned serious when Kunal narrated him about Samaira's drunken scene and photographer's thing. They showed him camera which Aarav grabbed from the photographer/reporter.

"Where is Aarav?" Kiaan asked .

"He went to see uncle Ronit," replied Sunny. At the same time door opens and Aarav walked in, "Finally you are back," Aarav said looking at Kiaan who was sitting on the sofa holding camera in his hand.

"I saw this," Kiaan waved the camera infront of Aarav's face.

"I think we should check with your team and find out about these pictures, if they are sent for printing in our tabloid," Kunal suggested.

"It will get printed for sure but it will not reach our repoters," Aarav shook his head and headed towards the fridge. He opened it and pulled out a bottle of beer, "she should not have done this, " he took a sip from it and looked at Kiaan.

"Where is your Monika?" asked Sunny.

"No idea," Aarav took another sip, "I asked Raj to accompany her," he said.

"Good choice," Sunny laughed looking at Kunal who understood what he means to say.

"They are made for each other company," Kunal laughed.

"Shut up you two," Aarav kept his bottle on side the  table .

"I don't care about them, right now we need to plan how to save Mira from this disastrous thing which can harm her status," Aarav grumbled.

" You only said we can't stop this from printing," Kiaan replied.

"But we can come up with something to shut this down," Aarav reasoned.

"Uncle Ronit and uncle Ganesh must come with something," Sunny said with surety.

  "Yup, I agree," Kiaan said looking at Aarav who was now doing something with his mobile. 

"Aarav placed his mobile to his ear, "where are you?" he asked. 

Seriously Aarav just now you said you don't care about Monika and here you are calling her. Sometimes I don't understand you my bff, Kiaan thought looking at Aarav who was busy talking with Monika. 

"Good night Monika,' Aarav. said and hang on her.

"Well time to sleep, tomorrow morning is going to be fun filled," Kiaan smirked.

"You don't care about your sis," Aarav said in irritation. 

Well you are there to care then why would I become kabab mein hadi,(third wheel) Kiaan thought.

"We are media group Aarav we make news and we break news," Kiaan winked and went to his bed room, "and Haan congratulations your  sis is my gf now ," he smirked and left, thinking if situation would have been right then Aarav had beaten me to the hell and then he would have hug me and have said ,"finally," he thought and laid back on his bed.

"Samy you really made a big mistake," he mumbled. He turned on his bed,"Are Lal's back?" he thought.

✒️ 
   Tiya was changing into her night dress when she heard murmuring sound coming out of her room. She opened the door and was shock to find Melee and Parul standing on the doorway .