Chocolate 🍫

Hey guys I'm back with new chapter, a romantic one but not our intimate one, with some chocolate love.

✍🏻

Kiaan came to Tiya with dinner and chocolate, he planned to spend some time with his wifey, who teased him with her text about him not noticing her in saree. But in her room she look sad as she wanted to have elaborated wedding and to her happiness Kiaan said that they can have same in Harshvardhan's fort .

✍🏻

"If we go with Aarav's plan then is it possible...I mean," she finished her dinner and kept her plate on the table and covered it with lid .

Kiaan poured water in her glass and passed it to her , his face turned serious . He didn't replied her rather he stood up from there .
"Kiaan, marrying me is so difficult for you that you need time after all the rituals last night?" she asked .

Again Kiaan didn't replied, he turned and leaned back on the door frame and looked at her , his eyes were unreadable just like his silence .

"You really feel that now I will run away from you or marriage," he said looking sadly at Tiya .

Tiya shook her head, "I just" , she doesn't have words now,  how to express, she stood up and walked to him," I trust you Kiaan Kapoor," she said wrapping her arm around his neck," I ...I know Kiaan, all of sudden engagement and then marriage ...even I am not able to take this but this is best for our family ...that lady is Karishma's niece we have to keep that in mind," she said looking at him.

"Hmm, I know and I think we have to stick with Aarav's plan, we have to make sure that they don't get this idea that we are aware about them as Lals," he said for a moment they looked at each other, then suddenly Kiaan smiled, his eyes fixed on her lips.

"Now enough about Lals, we will see how to handle them later," he smirked and spoke again, "I desire something from my would-be Mrs. Kapoor," his eyes gleamed with desire .

"Ohh and what do you desire my would be hubby," she rubbed her nose with his , a sweet gesture .

"Just do me a favour and kiss me," he huskily spoke locking his eyes with hers. Her beautiful orbs were smiling at him with desire and he loved it. This is what he loves the most, their locked eyes , before she use to look away from him just to hide her feeling from him but now she without hesitation looks at him and never hide her feelings .

Tiya lifted to her tip toes , arms were already wrapped around his neck , she then pressed her body against his, the sensation which she felt when her breast pressed against his chest was thrilling. She desire to feel his skin against her but for now this was enough, she felt like her body is heating up and the desire was surfacing inside her .

She looked up meeting his eyes , he for a seconds looked at her then his eyes travelled down her lips," I am waiting my sweet Piya, he mumbled against her lips , his lips lightly brushed hers .

Tiya looked down at his lips and within a moment of time she took his mouth with hers . Kiaan smiled against her lips but to his surprise his sweet Piya grazed on it and that was his doing, he wrapped his arm around her waist, his tongue pushed inside her mouth and they continued kissing until they needed some air .

Tiya stepped back and smiled at him," I think it's already late you should go and rest ," she said looking behind him .

He gazed at her from head to toe,  planning how to take things further, while Tiya was about to wish him good night she yawned but when her eyes met his, his eyes were gleaming in desire for her and something more, something naughty.

"Later ," she smirked and walked to her couch ,"I think it's good night ," she said , yawning.

"You want to take things slow , you told me about this in Lonavala, and that's why you want me to go," he said folding his arm around his chest.