Your wish!!

Hello friends 😃 Only Tiya and Kiaan . Ek kamre mein band ho aur light chali Jaye 😂😂

✍🏻
After having dinner Kiaan kept aside the food tray and got two more can of beer as they planned to binge watch .

"Hmmm I think he is going to kill her ," Tiya said looking at the screen . It was some romantic thriller kind of series.

"No he loves her he won't kill her he will save her from them," Kiaan took a sip of beer and said.

"Ohh really ," she laughed .

"Yes...see he will broke with her that will make them not chase her and she will be saved ," Kiaan replied casually.

"Ohh seems you are script writer," she laughed .

Suddenly her laughed turned into scream and then she tightly hugs Kiaan .

Kiaan smiled to himself, he wrapped right hand around her and with his left hand he picked his mobile and turned the flashlight.

He turned the light towards her face in dim light Tiya was looking amazing .

"Load shedding, why now, why here?" Tiya said moving away from his arms but Kiaan pulled her closer.

He kept the mobile aside and looked at Tiya who was looking up wishing lights to turn on, just the way it went off.

"I think we should light some candles, she said looking around there were different candle in the room .

Kiaan touch her nose with his finger ,"Sure we can lit some candle and celebrate our honeymoon," he laughed .

"Kiaan," Tiya tried to pushed him aways but Kiaan pulled her closer causing her to straddle on him. He smirked and then he lightly brushed his lips on hers, "cheesy and strong," he said licking his own lips .

"You can't escape from me love," he said then captures her lips with his , grabbing her neck he pulled her closer and demanded entrance, Tiya without hesitation wrapped her arm around his neck and melted against his kiss, she heard him groan but after a second he reluctantly pulled back "ahh Tiya I really love you," he whispered grazing his lips down her neck.

"I am crazy in love with you," he mumbled against her exposed neck.

His lips move down her exposed skin . Tiya closed her eyes , melting with his every touch , his every word .

"Tiya open your eyes sweet," Kiaan mumbled against her ear lightly touching her ear lobe with his lips.

Tiya opened her eyes and looked at him, "I want you Tiya," he said his hands moving up raising her shirt around her waist . His eyes shinning with desire.

"Kiaan no....," she tightly hugs him .

"Don't be shy Piya, let me love you," his hand moved inside her shirt caressing her tattoo design .

"Your tattoo," he said caressing her sides .

"Yes ," Tiya shivered .

"Today I will kiss your tattoo and will see what design you have on your waist," he said huskily .

Tiya pushed him away, "No ," she laughed and got up from the bed adjusting her shirt she walked to the table to light some candles . She laughed to lighten things up, she can't give what he desires, not now , not so soon at least not before they are engaged.

"Please call reception and ask what's wrong with the lights," she suggested.

"Hmm," Kiaan said , looking at his Tiya .

Tiya lit some candles by then Kiaan called reception from his mobile and got to know that due to heavy rain and flooding they are having issue with light system.

"They are trying their best to start generator which is not working," He said .

"Hmm," Tiya said looking out of the glass window," whole city is in the darkness," she said .

Kiaan walked to her," yes," he said looking out from glass window .

He then wrapped his arm around her waist,"Tiya ?" he mumbled .

"Hmm," Tiya replied .

"Are you still not ready," he asked .

"I don't know Kiaan," Tiya replied still looking out .

Kiaan turned her around," are you scared ," he asked .

"No Kiaan," she tip toes and pecked on his lips .

"Then why?" he asked .

"You want our first to be like this, darkness , no light, heated room ," she moved back and smile at him.

"This room is best for our first look around," he said .

"I want it to be special, when I am ready, I want to look at you when you make love to me not in dim light, " she spoke lightly and then she paused for a second Kiaan was smiling at her , she thought he would be angry but he was smiling . She again continued, "I want you to see my tattoo and kiss me touch me. Not like this all of sudden," she again looked at Kiaan and again she continued," I want to dress special for our special day," she said and smiled at him.

Kiaan cupped her cheeks ,"I got it sweet, don't worry I can understand and trust me I can wait," he picked her up bridal style and walked to the bed .

"Here you go my love," he placed her on the bed .

He too layed beside wrapping his arms around her, "It's getting hot in here," Tiya said.

"Yes hum tum ek kamre mein band ho, Tu garmi hoggi he( obviously room will turn hotter in our presence)," he laughed .

"Shut up ," Tiya laughed.

"I think we should blow out some candles," Tiya suggested .

He got and fixed the candles and came back,"what design you have here," he asked touching her waist .

"You won't believe ," she turned in his arm.

"I will," he said looking down at her .

"Haha, Kiaan please ...you won't ," she repeated, in laughter filled voice .

"Let's see," he tried to see , but Tiya shook his hands away, "Naa ..."

"You don't want me to touch you ," he asked his face turned serious.

"No.. just I will show you the day I will ...," suddenly her eyes brightens,"wow finally light came," he looked down at his Piya who was now looking at him with sweet smile her eyes was full of love for him he leaned in and kiss her forehead .

"Complete your sentence," he said waiting for her to speak again.

"I will let you see my tattoo on our first night together , the day I will let you love me ," she rubbed her nose with his and then kissed the tip of his nose.

"We can do that now here ," Kiaan laughed .

"I am not ready yet Kiaan," she wrapped her arm around his neck, "Let's go to sleep," she said closing her eyes .

How can I sleep when you are so close to me, in my shirt, wrapped around me," he thought looking down at his Piya who eyes were closed .

Your wish Piya, as you wish. I will not force anything which you don't want to do. I will wait for you just the way you waited for me and my love, he thought closing his eyes .

"Kiaan ...you know I love you," Tiya smiled , her eyes still closed .

Kiaan rolled up on her ," then let's do it ," he laughed and kissed her forehead . He then layed on his side , "Good night Tiya ," he said wrapping his arm around her .

"Good night Key....yaaan ," she mumbled , she could feel him, his desire , but she can't give in not so soon. I will fulfill your wish not today but soon.

Thanks
Veenu 😘